Tonight's attendance was 48,343

it`s offishul so I`ll accept it, even if only 40k it would still be a very good attendance at a midweek game in this weather.

Whatever the actual attendance was, it was still a great turnout on a cold wet miserable night in midweek against less than stellar opposition.
Well done Bears!

There’s far too many people who have a season ticket and pick and choose what games they go to. The 2 seats next to me have been empty nearly every game this season. This is something the club should be looking in to.

That’s what seat sub is meant to be there for. Odd they don’t put them on if the seats are almost always empty.

Seville calculator been used for that attendance tonight I think

7 seats beside me empty and similar in the two rows behind me

There’s far too many people who have a season ticket and pick and choose what games they go to. The 2 seats next to me have been empty nearly every game this season. This is something the club should be looking in to.
What you want them to do? Seatsub option is there, going by the amount of empty seats tonight, I would guess a lot of people put their tickets on seatsub but nobody bought them.

There's a clear difference between attendance and tickets sold. Title of op is an absolute misnomer :D

What you want them to do? Seatsub option is there, going by the amount of empty seats tonight, I would guess a lot of people put their tickets on seatsub but nobody bought them.

I put one of my sons tickets on seatsub yesterday and got a notification that it was sold.

At the game there was only me and my other lad in our row, 3 folk (randoms) in the row behind and half the regulars in the row in front.

Tickets sold, as opposed to punters actually attending, but it was certainly the wettest and windiest walk up and down PRW last night, for a long time.

Drowned Rat Loyal, in the Grapes after the game.

I get that if it’s only a couple of times a season mate but there’s others that are taking the pi$$

None of our supporters club made it over tonight. Don’t know of any other northern Irish supporters clubs that ran buses either. Midweeks are a curse living over here

Was talking to a few bears in Bellahouston BC before the match who had come over with their RSC from 'just outside Portadown'.

Said they'd get back home around 3am.

Incredible effort week in week out.

Back