Tonight's Europa League

Was Sutton watching a different game from the rest of us? Apparently the filth competed and should take confidence from it. They were absolutely battered.

Rarely watch BTSport but thought I'd catch it given the mhanks were down to 10 men. Sutton really is the pits. Haven't heard him in ages. No rush to listen again.

a1c3823a-b53d-4702-8cf8-98db8aff1191.png

Tee hee.
Ffs even Sutton, Hartson and McDonald have all said it was two yellows :D

Fuck me rigid!! Brenda has just said tonight’s performance was his proudest moment as a manager and he is privileged to manage this team!!

6f5rtv.jpg

C'mon what about the co-efficient, oh they fu@ked that up too ,well we always have the foreign refs to look forward to just make sure they ban the German refs.:))

Rodgers disputes red card
FT: Valencia 1-0 Celtic (agg 3-0)
Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers thinks a dubious red card was a key moment in the game.
"Our shape worked really well for us and we started the game ever so well," he says. "We carried a threat in our penetration and it looked like we would get the goal - and I think the referee took that away from us and that was disappointing.
"We had a chance to go 1-0 up through Kristoffer Ajer, but we lost a goal through a moment of slackness. Overall, though, I thought we were excellent."

Valencia walked through that game. Hardly broke a sweat. :)
Valencia were utterly average tonight and at times less than average. The tie was won at The Chamber of Secrets and they were just going through the motions. Even at that it could easily have been 3 or 4 nil if it wasn’t for the mentally challenged goalkeeper.

Rodgers disputes red card
FT: Valencia 1-0 Celtic (agg 3-0)
Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers thinks a dubious red card was a key moment in the game.
"Our shape worked really well for us and we started the game ever so well," he says. "We carried a threat in our penetration and it looked like we would get the goal - and I think the referee took that away from us and that was disappointing.
"We had a chance to go 1-0 up through Kristoffer Ajer, but we lost a goal through a moment of slackness. Overall, though, I thought we were excellent."

Haw Brenda wit feckin game were you at son; lay aff' that cheap Spanish firewater ya feckin twat.:eek::confused:

Flicked on the game early on Celtic had a bit of possession never really threatened burke was a headless chicken fast bit no composure. Valencia humped them in second gear

I never watched the mentally challengeds game but just watched Brenda's post match interview.

Lolza, just lolza.:D:D:D

Did anyone notice he was eating something from a bowl during the game? Or was I tripping?

I see "plucky" celtic are out. Being "plucky" doesnt matter a damn when you lose on aggregate 3-0, youre still OOT! :))

One more round than us. Seems like maybe were catching up...

Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev
Eintracht Frankfurt v Inter Milan
Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica
Napoli v Salzburg
Valencia v Krasnodar
Sevilla v Slavia Prague
Arsenal v Rennes
Zenit v Villarreal

All looks pretty shit, nothing to whet the appetite for me. Seeing Frankfurt up against Inter and how good this Jovic actually is, best of a bad bunch!

Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev
Eintracht Frankfurt v Inter Milan
Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica
Napoli v Salzburg
Valencia v Krasnodar
Sevilla v Slavia Prague
Arsenal v Rennes
Zenit v Villarreal

All looks pretty shit, nothing to whet the appetite for me. Seeing Frankfurt up against Inter and how good this Jovic actually is, best of a bad bunch!
Arsenal v Rennes might be tasty

Back