Tonights Football

Why Spurs have never signed another CF is beyond me. Kane seems to miss big chunks of every season with an injury and they have no one else to play CF.

With the money they have at their disposal it’s bizarre imo.

Why Spurs have never signed another CF is beyond me. Kane seems to miss big chunks of every season with an injury and they have no one else to play CF.

With the money they have at their disposal it’s bizarre imo.

Nobody of any note wants to go and sit on the bench when kane is fit

Happily watching Atalanta vs Valencia in the local, absorbing game and should be a cracking second half.

Happily watching Atalanta vs Valencia in the local, absorbing game and should be a cracking second half.

Valencia unlucky to be two down. WAtf was that guy thinking blootering the ball when a simple pass to the side and two teammates are waiting for a tap in to make it 1-1? :))

I know Spurs are lacking players due to injuries but they are so boring to watch, almost transformed into the usual Jose team

they were awful at the weekend, yet managed to win

I know Spurs are lacking players due to injuries but they are so boring to watch, almost transformed into the usual Jose team

they were awful at the weekend, yet managed to win

He's got some decent results, but if Jermaine Jenas is criticising Spurs performances, then you know something is wrong.

Leipzig are missing 2 of there main central defenders as well by the way.

What a goal that would have been.

Spurs right back is a fucking diddy though. Switches off time and time again

Without Kane and Son, Spurs look toothless.

On this showing so far, they are definitely going out this round.

Spurs are dire they have literally no game plan but to sit back and contain the opposition. Typical modern day Mourinho stuff.

This RB Leipzig are cracking team technically they are miles better than Spurs and play at such a high tempo.

Timo Werner is fucking rapid.

Deli Ali plays sh1te then has a hissy fit about being subbed.

He is one player I just don't get the hype about.

He offers nothing other than the odd goal and it's like a man down when he plays. He creates very little, can't beat a man and offers little goal threat considering the free role he gets.

Brutal footballer.

Back