Tonights game on BBC radio Scotland.

M@x

Official Ticketer
Heads up for any bears that can't get to the game or see it on TV, the game is on the radio .

Didn't think they covered our games though or has something changed?

Thursday nights when they ignore our home EL games are good. Every Rangers goal they comment on, in between waxing lyrically about The Harbourers, sounds like a death in family.

Shower of c*nts.

Heads up for any bears that can't get to the game or see it on TV, the game is on the radio .

Didn't think they covered our games though or has something changed?
Thanks for heads up but no thanks,wouldn't give them the satisfaction of tuning in to Biased Bigoted Corrupt Scotland ,as my t shirt says

Might be a daft question but how do they get the feed for normal home games?

The commentary will go, Stranraer, Stranraer, Stranraer, Stranraer, and so on, with anything negative on Rangers I.E. Disrepute Citing, forget the football, that’s of no significance, to CFC Pacific Quay!

I will stick to FF for my updates, will end up launching my radio out the window if I try and listen to those bastards
TBF BBC Scotchland is slightly less manic than the FF match thread. Difference being the excitement is at opposite ends of the park.

“Even if Rangers scrape through tonight they will still be multiple points behind the Champions”.

Thanks for heads up but no thanks,wouldn't give them the satisfaction of tuning in to Biased Bigoted Corrupt Scotland ,as my t shirt says
Its maybe the only option for people that are working to get coverage of the game, taxi drivers , lorry drivers etc.

Back