Tonight's Refereeing in 4 Gifs

It's time Rangers fans call this out. Get banners made, sing that he is a corrupt bastard for 90 minutes. Protest peacefully as Clancy enters/leaves grounds.

Make him an example by bringing him into the spotlight.

I think it would be a lot easier for the Club to come out and comment about why fans are protesting.

Never a penalty. Even Walker at the time said it wasn't a penalty.

At full speed from the main stand camera angle it looks like there is contact but when you see from behind where the ref was standing the Aberdeen boy is away before McGregor is anywhere near him. McGregor pulls out of the challenge as the attackers touch was huge.
Saw the replays late last night and I'm 50/50. At the time i thought it was a stone-waller. But we were lucky anyway. Regardless of actual contact etc I'm surprised Clancy didn't give it.

Hayes was clearly moved to the right hand side to make some ‘robust challenges’ to hopefully injure our players or in Kent’s case continually foul him until he retaliates enough it seems worthy of a yellow card and he fell for it should of steered clear of Brown and that equal eminem wannabe scumbag hayes
So you wan't our players to hide so they don't get booked

Hayes on Kent.
No yellow
giphy.gif

1 minute later. Kent on Hayes. Hayes retaliates. BOTH get booked.

giphy.gif

Kent on Brown. Doesn't touch him. Brown dives, Kent gets booked and sent off.
giphy.gif

Hayes tries to elbow Borno then hits his face with his hand. Two movements. Linesman a few feet away.
Nothing.

giphy.gif
Linesman Is 3 feet away.

So you wan't our players to hide so they don't get booked
I want our players to not react the way Kent did to the Hayes challenge, and therefore not giving the refs like Clancy the opportunity to book him, if he got up and turned his back or even laughed in his face that’s more annoying than getting up and going chest to chest and then lifting his hand to shove right in front of the ref, that proves nothing other than your have let him get under your skin, then allows twats like Brown to make a meal of any challenge he receives from Kent for the rest of the game to get a second yellow, we allowed them to get the crowd back onside by them turning it into a scrappy game that suited hammer throwers like Scaberdeen. Not helped by the baffling Lundstrum substitution at time when we needed runners for out balls and not to just sit in and see it out.

Last edited:
Hayes on Kent.
No yellow
giphy.gif

1 minute later. Kent on Hayes. Hayes retaliates. BOTH get booked.

giphy.gif

Kent on Brown. Doesn't touch him. Brown dives, Kent gets booked and sent off.
giphy.gif

Hayes tries to elbow Borno then hits his face with his hand. Two movements. Linesman a few feet away.
Nothing.

giphy.gif
We should be asking for retrospective action against these thugs and cheats along with the sacking of Clancy!

Booking players who square up to each other and where one player pushes the other isnt setting the bar low.. Thats worthy of yellow cards for both players. Refs never deal with those with a word in the player's ear and then letting them away without a booking.
Hi, sorry to draw your attention to this again, but it is a testament to my poor powers of recollection that I never pointed out to you that contrary to your above statement, Clancy actually allowed a squaring up to go without a card in the same match.

It was one between Brown and Bassey on 26 minutes.
Brown had fouled Bassey and then behaved aggressively as the young lad complained to him.
Brown is at his best bullying and intimidating young players.

Had Clancy booked both here, Brown would have had his behavior severely curtailed.

This returns to the unfairness of booking Kent and confirms it.

Sorry if already covered, but do the rules dictate Allie should have been booked? No arguments that it was a penalty, but I didn’t think it was a yellow if handball was accidental?

Hi, sorry to draw your attention to this again, but it is a testament to my poor powers of recollection that I never pointed out to you that contrary to your above statement, Clancy actually allowed a squaring up to go without a card in the same match.

It was one between Brown and Bassey on 26 minutes.
Brown had fouled Bassey and then behaved aggressively as the young lad complained to him.
Brown is at his best bullying and intimidating young players.

Had Clancy booked both here, Brown would have had his behavior severely curtailed.

This returns to the unfairness of booking Kent and confirms it.
Here’s another. Sands thought it was his throw. Hayes jumps in. No card, no word. If anything the “word” is from Hayes to the officials.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here’s another. Sands thought it was his throw. Hayes jumps in. No card, no word. If anything the “word” is from Hayes to the officials.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Hayes and Brown set out to be in our faces and to intimidate our players, and yes, we should be resilient enough to overcome this nonsense, however, we still should expect a referee to do his job both fairly and efficiently.
Clancy was mostly absent as Aberdeen players pushed our lot around, whilst in the faces of our own players whenever there was a hint of us responding.
We were fckd over by a cheat.

Back