Tonights scotland game on stv and itv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDerryend

This maybe a question for @erskine bear , just not sure this is his much valued expertise.

The game tonight is on both channels. Does this mean that itv4 will have the alternative to the cupboard at stv headquarters? Going by my tv mag, its joe speight and coisty commentating on it4 with souness, Collins and our all time favourite scott brown.

Is one in HD ?
I'm not too bothered about the commentary- mute works on both
But the standard of picture has been poor more than once on my T.V. watching ITV

This maybe a question for @erskine bear , just not sure this is his much valued expertise.

The game tonight is on both channels. Does this mean that itv4 will have the alternative to the cupboard at stv headquarters? Going by my tv mag, its joe speight and coisty commentating on it4 with souness, Collins and our all time favourite scott brown.
I’d imagine ITV4 will have alternative.

For the Scotland/England match it was on both channels, I think the England game is on ITV2 tonight with Scotland being on STV/ITV4.

@rangeral ?

Last edited:
I don’t think there are regional variances of ITV4 so I imagine that will be the STV broadcast for England based Scots?

I’d imagine ITV4 will have alternative.

For the Scotland/England match it was on both channels, I think the England game is on ITV tonight with Scotland being on STV/ITV4.

@rangeral ?
My mag has the england game on on itv2 , with stv and itv4 the scotland game.

I knew it wasnt really your thing, now if I'd asked you about a 3rd div german clubs starman.

If ITV has the England game and ITV 4 has the Scotland game then how do you watch the England game if STV aren't showing it because they're showing the Scotland game?

Not that I'd watch England over Scotland, but it seems daft.

If ITV has the England game and ITV 4 has the Scotland game then how do you watch the England game if STV aren't showing it because they're showing the Scotland game?

England game is on ITV2 up here

England are on itv 2 up here.

Edit, beaten to it

Is that who was on Friday? Me and my mate were pished and came up with about 20 names and I don't think he was one of them.

I was out watching the game and he was definitely the Co-Comms. Must have been on STV I am assuming because I heard later that Super was on ITV? Will 100% be ITV for me tonight.

So:

STV - Raman and the shortbread crew
ITV - England game for south of the border
ITV 2 - England game for those north of the border
ITV 4 - Scotland game but with the English based commentary team ie coisty?

that it?

Scotland football legend Ally McCoist will provide commentary on the Scotland vs. Croatia showdown tonight, but it will not be available on STV.

Instead, STV coverage will feature commentary from Rory Hamilton and Kevin Gallacher, with McCoist working for ITV rather than the Scottish branch.

Fortunately, Scots who were disappointed to miss out on the popular pundit's lively commentary will be able to access ITV's coverage of the Scotland vs. Croatia game on their TVs, smartphones and laptops.
Here's how to get the Ally McCoist commentary of the Scotland game in Scotland..

How do I watch Ally McCoist's commentary in Scotland?

ITV4 will show the Scotland vs. Croatia game with commentary from Ally McCoist and Joe Speight.

ITV4 is available in Scotland on Freeview, Sky, BT and Virgin so viewers should be able to access the English coverage of the much anticipated match.

Viewers can also access ITV4 via the ITV hub on their smartphones and laptops.

Scotland football legend Ally McCoist will provide commentary on the Scotland vs. Croatia showdown tonight, but it will not be available on STV.

Instead, STV coverage will feature commentary from Rory Hamilton and Kevin Gallacher, with McCoist working for ITV rather than the Scottish branch.

Fortunately, Scots who were disappointed to miss out on the popular pundit's lively commentary will be able to access ITV's coverage of the Scotland vs. Croatia game on their TVs, smartphones and laptops.
Here's how to get the Ally McCoist commentary of the Scotland game in Scotland..

How do I watch Ally McCoist's commentary in Scotland?

ITV4 will show the Scotland vs. Croatia game with commentary from Ally McCoist and Joe Speight.

ITV4 is available in Scotland on Freeview, Sky, BT and Virgin so viewers should be able to access the English coverage of the much anticipated match.

Viewers can also access ITV4 via the ITV hub on their smartphones and laptops.

Thanks for that mate. ITV4 it is then. Thankyou jesus.

ITV4 it is for me too

%^*& YesSTV

Nationalist puppets who hate Rangers (apart from Raman at times)

ITV4 or STV isn't really a choice given the people involved, even in spite of the Lego eater

So:

STV - Raman and the shortbread crew
ITV - England game for south of the border
ITV 2 - England game for those north of the border
ITV 4 - Scotland game but with the English based commentary team ie coisty?

that it?
Looks right to me. ITV 4 was always showing the Scotland game with the England game on ITV. STV decided to go it alone and show the Scotland game hence why ITV 2 is also showing the England game so anyone in Scotland can watch if we wanted. I'll be watching the ITV 4 coverage.

So whats on ITV 4 up here?

Do we get STV for the Scotland game, ITV2 for the England game and ITV4 for the Scotland game?
My understanding is that it's STV - Scotland, ITV - England. And regardless of country it's ITV2 - England, ITV4 - Scotland.

So yes would've been a shorter way to answer your question :D

Itv4 then can't Watch the deppresive nationalist TV then they put funeral adverts on. I just avoid watching BBC Scotland and STV with their melodramatic shouty broadcasting its depressing cringe worthy.

ITV4 is the biggest no brainer ever, and that's despite John Collins.

I dread to think who has replaced him on STV tonight.

does that mean the England game is on ITV and ITV2 in England?

can imagine the rage that will bring from people not wanting to watch football :D that's only to allow people to watch the England game in Scotland as well, unless somebody has a preference for ITV2 which I doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back