Tony Fitzpatrick says the season is done, give Celtic the title

Must have ran out of ex celtic players to wheel out
They're going through the Scum apologists now, when they reach the end of them they'll start back on the ex-players. Same story...different slant.

They're dumping the "football journalists" and bringing in these "faces" or is it faeces? for peanuts.

One nice piece of news regarding newspapers that I read this morning is that their advertisers do not want their names next to Corona Virus articles. As there's nothing much else to report on; even in the sports pages, adverts are being pulled and the rags are going to be even deeper in it. This is why its so important for us as Rangers supporters to not link to scummy articles, even by our own. Starve the Bastards out; cut and paste where possible but don't link.

Getting desperate if they’re rolling out this lady's front bottom to tell us we should be handing the mentally challengeds the title.

next week Rod Stewart exclusive on why it would be unthinkable for Celtic not to be awarded the title.

You should get this bitter bastard started on Davie Cooper!!

Fitzpatrick is a scum bigoted bastard!

The things he said about Cooper are shameful

It,s not just a matter of giving the Fhilth the league their niar we would be giving them access to the lucrative champions league,Access they have not won or deserve so Rangers need to fight this all the way.

Stewart Gilmour yesterday and Tony Fitzpatrick today

The Paisley mentally challengeds must have got their orders through from bheast command

It,s not just a matter of giving the Fhilth the league their niar we would be giving them access to the lucrative champions league,Access they have not won or deserve so Rangers need to fight this all the way.
I'm sure we will, the fact we play them twice more is the crux here, they cannot be awarded it by a court of law

All these mentally challenged lickspittles going on about the gap at the top. What’s the cut-off point at where it becomes acceptable or unacceptable to award a title? If they were 9 points ahead would they deserve it? 6 points? Who knows.

The same applies to number of games played. Is there a defined cut-off point where the number of games played becomes an acceptable amount to allow a league to be settled on the standings at that point?

There is a reason that the season is 38 games long. There is a reason you celebrate a league win after you have clinched it on points and not before.

At the moment all the filth are is healthy favourites to win the title. Should they just be awarded this seasons SC as well given that they are also healthy favourites to win that?

Sick of seeing one mentally challenged / mentally challenged sympathiser after another being wheeled out to spout this agenda driven pish.
Good post

There is no cut off point. As you say the season is over 38 games- if they are not all played the season is incomplete. Null and void ,nothing else is acceptable

We won the league one time with about tens minutes left of it ffs.
No one has won that league.
Was all to play for.

They can all say what they want, but if it was the other way around and the scum were behind, then there would be a concerted effort championed by sutton, hartson and the like to declare the season null and void in the interests of sporting integrity.

The mentally challengeds seem to wheel out a new mouthpiece every other week. They are utterly desperate to be given the title when this virus is causing misery and death. They are Scotland’s shame, and truly a club like no other.

The mentally challengeds seem to wheel out a new mouthpiece every other week. They are utterly desperate to be given the title when this virus is causing misery and death. They are Scotland’s shame, and truly a club like no other.
Their getting desperate wheeling out this no-mark prick from the 80's.

From Tony's painting days he obviously inhaled to many solvents, his opions will always favour the dark side. Not the sharpest tool in the box is Mr St Boo. ;)

Remind us, mate...

He was sent off playing against Rangers when he should have been with his dying son.

I’m not going to repeat what that bitter bastard said but he turned his losing the plot to an attack on Rangers players and he singled out Davie Cooper in his rant

He was sent off playing against Rangers when he should have been with his dying son.

I’m not going to repeat what that bitter bastard said but he turned his losing the plot to an attack on Rangers players and he singled out Davie Cooper in his rant

League cup in 80 s at love st

I’ve got a ticket sitting in my house for our away game against this wankers shitty wee club that I’ve already been charged close to £30 for. Thousands of bears will be the same.

I hope he is as quick to refund the £100k or so to Rangers for our tickets as he has been to write off the league in favour of the mentally challengeds.

Tony, why don't we have a restructured top tier of 8 teams for next season and your lot can join the others in a restructured 14 team Championship. Maybe see you again the season after next? Sporting integrity and all that as there would have been no guarantees you would have escaped relegation this season.

Celtic fan says give Celtic the title and save the club I work for being dragged into the relegation battle.

No bother Anthony.

Null & void just like your beloved club's morals.
No probs Tony the poet, just imagine thousands of the 19th Century Terrorists on the streets celebrating.

Back