Tony Fitzpatrick says the season is done, give Celtic the title

Here's an idea Tony, don't null & void it...Abandon the season with no trophies or relegation - Just like they did in 1939?

Unprecedented then...Unprecedented now.

St Mirren are Celtic lite.

Both have a serious dislike for Rangers, it’s no surprise their CEO would come out with this.

The game is up if a team is awarded a title with 8/9 games to play, it’s beyond ludicrous, would Fitzpatrick be calling for this if St Mirren were bottom and a cert to be relegated?

"but I think if we’re being honest you couldn’t see them catching Celtic."

Certainly seems the best way to decide things. :rolleyes:

What would be criminal is "giving" teams titles and promotions that haven't been earned.
The league won't want their tournaments voided and I can't see any way the league can be completed without making a serious impact on next season.
The fairest way forward is to have a mini tournament before the start of next season between the teams that can still win titles or be relegated.for example we play the tramps home and away and if required a third game to be played at Hampden to decide who will be champions.Its not perfect but at least things would be decided on the pitch.

So who had Tony Fitzpatrick in “mentally challenged press campaign for handing mentally challengeds the title” bingo?
I’m pretty certain he would have been a 1000000000000000000000000000000/1 outsider.

But since he’s a self confessed Tim outside of his st midden duties, they might as well wheel out as many as possible for the impending decision on how the sfa will %^*& this very simple decision up for everyone apart from the bheasts from the east.

Celtic fan says give Celtic the title and save the club I work for being dragged into the relegation battle.

No bother Anthony.

Null & void just like your beloved club's morals.

Where in the name of hell did they dig this auld dinosaur up to be the voice of SPL reason?? Haven't heard from the bold Antony in decades befuck - thought he had croked.

i sometimes had the joy of this bellend coming to our school and giving us coaching lessons, happened about twice.

30 of us each with a ball dribbling in the 18yard box was the highlight of that hour. Prick

Let’s just draw it out the hat like these guys!!
I’d be embarrassed if my name went on the board for this :D

What next? An exclusive seance where Bill Leckie claims to have "spoken" with Johnny Doyle who said "it would be shocking if Celtic are not crowned as Champions"

Me "I think "Ricky Gillies is good enough to play for Man Utd" is the most ridiculous think Tony Fitzpatrick has ever said"

Tony Fitzpatrick "Haud ma beer"

We all know this is going to be the line they will attempt to go down. Sellick champions of the world with no relegation, just league reform - everybody bought, happy and onboard except of course us.

If they do then their WILL be civil war moving forward.

Broadcasters won't buy into our product unless they have 4 x OF games and to a lesser extent 4 Edinburgh derbies but hey this will be a bright new beginning ...so they will attempt to tell us.

Imagine Celtic fans and players celebrating winning a league this year with what’s going on?
Then the utter embarrassment if teams like Juve Ajax Barcelona and Liverpool said they weren’t excepting it if not won.
Celtic could have took the morale high ground and said the same and came out of this with a bit of respect but there players fans and media lickspittles have been shameless.
Never forget.
There is no moral highground with that club, in fact it is obviously devoid of any morals. They have literally trampled over kids lives for the sake of football and continue to thumb their nose at a pandemic with complete disregard. The papers pushing the anti Rangers stories and their title award demands have ramped up from their fuckpigs in the media. Pandemic or not the petulance of them is glowing and as usual they have no shame whatsoever.

Did he seriously just say that adding Dundee Hibs and ICT to the current league line up would be a revamp to rival what Barry Hearn has done for darts? Hahahahahahaha

Oh, and while we are at it Tony, you owe me £28 for the ticket that's lying in my drawer thanks. If you are in such a healthy financial position and feel the season is over, then cough up please.

And amazingly despite the 2 meetings with UEFA this had never been an option mentioned, just %^*& off and die. I'd quite happily have the whole of Scottish football die a painful death, no professional league they can have their mini Ireland League right on their doorstep. Shower of ***

Wheeling out the big guns!

Almost like his team are in a relegation battle hence 'its more difficult to put teams down'. And his other team are desperate to be handed the title.

Embarrassing.

Another Tim trying to justify handing them a title without them actually being mathematically ahead to win the league

Phuck off Tony ya rabid mentally challenged bastard

This sudden league reconstruction too is another joke

We know that’s their master plan

A Rangers fan moving forward who lines any away team or SFA pockets buying tickets for away games needs to wise up

The blue pound helps these diddy clubs and if they vote to hand them a tainted title and extend the leagues then we should tell them to phuck off

Proper organised boycotts to starve them of income

Remember in 2012 they voted us out?

Surely as a support we finally realise our funds help them and it would be a time to punish them by stop funding them

St Mirren are Celtic lite.

Both have a serious dislike for Rangers, it’s no surprise their CEO would come out with this.

The game is up if a team is awarded a title with 8/9 games to play, it’s beyond ludicrous, would Fitzpatrick be calling for this if St Mirren were bottom and a cert to be relegated?
Whatever shread of credibility the league had left would be completely obliterated.

There was a post on here a while back with a lot of guys saying he was a good guy, even for one of them. I think his comments tell me he is not a good guy, he’s just a guy with a flawed opinion.

Surely they are running out of people to ask with a connection to the mentally challengeds, it's a shame Derek Acorah isnt still alive as they could have wheeled him out at their next press conference to ask Tommy Burns or Jock Stein what they think as they've asked everyone else.

Lawwell must've been on the phone to all his Celtc supporting pals when working from home i think. Who cares what Tony Fitzpatrick thinks. Sod all to do with him.

Surely they are running out of people to ask with a connection to the mentally challengeds, it's a shame Derek Acorah isnt still alive as they could have wheeled him out at their next press conference to ask Tommy Burns or Jock Stein what they think as they've asked everyone else.
I'm told that they did hold a séance and the answer from both of them was "we don't know", which is a first.

Papist apologist says as papist apologist does.

He is a certified dumpling.

WATP

Back