Tony Pulis leaves Middlesborough

A Nonce to the Nonce towers would they? can you imagine the fall out and trying to twist that oh please make it happen the hours of banter

Glad to see dinosaur's like him are beginning to become ineffective now. His brand of football was horrific.

I work with a Middlesbrough fan down south. I’ve just told him Lennon has been mentioned for the boro job. He’s going fckn loopy. I’ve not got the heart to tell him I’m taking the piss. He’s been on the phone to his mates telling them his season ticket is getting handed back in. :p

I'm absolutely delighted we didn't get him when we were linked with him 18 months ago.

I honestly think his football would've turned fans away in droves.

I'm absolutely delighted we didn't get him when we were linked with him 18 months ago.

I honestly think his football would've turned fans away in droves.
I work with boro fans and their glad to see the back of him.

qcl1py2.gif

What a difference Stevie G has made. Only a year ago we'd be debating if Pulis was good enough for us (and every other loser manager that gets released)

Don't think there is a more defensive minded manager in world football the football his team's play would make you boke

I work with a Middlesbrough fan down south. I’ve just told him Lennon has been mentioned for the boro job. He’s going fckn loopy. I’ve not got the heart to tell him I’m taking the piss. He’s been on the phone to his mates telling them his season ticket is getting handed back in. :p

It's people like you who cause the insane transfer speculation we got in here through made up word of mouth bullshit taken as gospel!

Thank you...I love it!

I've got a Smoggie-supporting mate. I'm tempted to do the same!

I've got a Smoggie-supporting mate. I'm tempted to do the same!
I’ve still not told him. The only thing is he’s told all his mates and their all fckn raging. This is the same bloke that said gazza left Rangers for boro as boro are a bigger club :oops:.. bawbag!

The Boro fans wanted him out months ago. Only four teams in the league scored less goals this season and two of them were in the bottom two.

I’ve still not told him. The only thing is he’s told all his mates and their all fckn raging. This is the same bloke that said gazza left Rangers for boro as boro are a bigger club :oops:.. bawbag!

Ah well, get it right up him then... leave him to sweat!

Back