Tony Watt spanked and sent to bed by 4LHAD

Looks and sounds like a tim, usually a bit of baggage comes cants like him.
Drugs, booze, gambling or battering women.
One or more of the above.

Gallagher’s made his twitter account private.

Liked a tweet then unliked it, then tried to defend it and then locked his page so people who don’t follow him can’t see his replies.

Who knew someone who batters people with a baseball bat would be such a shitebag, eh?

Tony Watt is filth.

Declan Gallagher is baseball handy filth.

They are the classic example of Celtic men. Just imagine for a second two players were openly pro rangers in the league. Imagine the media backlash and the complaint dogs such as Sutton and Hartson getting the remaining hoardes on-board with the onslaught.

And people still wonder why the majority of Rangers fans wouldn’t piss on the Scottish national team. With a team of Tony Watts, there’s your reason.

The 4LHAD Twitter thread was comedy gold. Firstly Watt then Gallacher trying to defend their actions and contradicting themselves. Well and truly owned by 4LHAD. :))

I know footballers are known for not being the brightest of characters but that Gallagher is as think as mince.

Near enough every use of "there" "their" "you're" "your" etc is wrong. I guess someone who would smash another person over the head with a baseball bat probably didn't attend much school.
It's the school that he attended that's the problem.

courses in how to use twitter and Diversity definitely needed by both. They are as bright as a blackout, but we know that anyway. And no comment from Motherwell FC,.....

The part Gallagher saying “I was told to unlike the post”, he’s not sorry at all. Sums him up. But tbh, I just ignore players like them, they play up to the it crowd, they want the reaction.

Tony Watt is an absolute nobody who had 1 moment of glory years ago and is now lucky to get a game for Motherwell reserves.

Not just a bitter mentally challenged, but a useless bitter mentally challenged.
Yeah he lived 2 streets away from me in Coatbridge, he's just your bitter wee tim....After his 15 mins of fame, he thought he made it

Ooft I see Watt goes on to say that Declan Gallagher is good pals with that CJ Novo boy.. Not going to do him any favours

Ah the old Alan Partridge ‘how can I be racist I eat Indian food’ defence. Watt must think we are all as thick as he is.

I watched part of Tony Watt's interview with Si Ferry ages ago and he's thick as shite. Genuinely not much going on upstairs at all.

Back