Tory ashamed to be British

Revsween

Conservative MEP Charles Tannock has used his granny s Oirishness to get an Irish Passport because since Brexit he's ashamed to be British. No doubt his shame of all things British won't extend to British money. The useless cretin now feels very Irish........quick as you like Charlie get out of this country you hate so much.

Conservative MEP Charles Tannock has used his granny s Oirishness to get an Irish Passport because since Brexit he's ashamed to be British. No doubt his shame of all things British won't extend to British money. The useless cretin now feels very Irish........quick as you like Charlie get out of this country you hate so much.
Qunt.
His electorate will make him unemployed after the next election.
Unfortunately, MP's have platinum pension plans so he won't suffer financially.

I've never subscribed to the notion that you can be proud or ashamed of something you have no control over - i.e. where you were born. So rather than run away like a big girl and cry foul, why don't you stand up and fight for the things that make you ashamed? There are plenty of fucknuts in the UK but you don't run away from them. You stand up for what you believe in.

Qunt.
His electorate will make him unemployed after the next election.
Unfortunately, MP's have platinum pension plans so he won't suffer financially.
No Election required. . .He's an MEP. His job will cease to exist in 2 years time. Maybeez he'll consider standing on a Conservative ticket in Oireland if he loves the land so much?;)

FBS

He is clearly a potato lover, but he has had his chips as far as Europe is concerned.

He could always move to Ireland and become an MEP for them if he really feels that bad

Tosser, he's upset because he'll lose his seat on the gravy train & hopefully his pension as well.

What a rocket I Will happily buy the idiot a one way ticket out of Britian since he's embarrassed to be here. Attention seeking fud.

Anyone who is ashamed to be British should be banned from holding public office representing British people.

Couldn't agree more. How can he claim to be doing a job befitting the role when he is ashamed to be what he has been elected to represent?!

I would throw that prick out of Westminster now that he is a foreign national

Last edited:
Something you'd expect from a Corbyn-esque Labour self-loather.

I voted Remain but what an absolute pussy of a guy. Like others have said, he's upset he's losing his well paid job.

Seeing that yesterday prompted me to come on here looking for the reaction.

That was when I found out the forum had, err, changed.

Tory bastard:mad:

e066e438-a813-47de-9c78-1caa7cf2f061.jpg

The dick above admitted he travels on his paddy passport.

Said it on Have I Got News For You, I'm sure.

Anyone who is ashamed to be British should be banned from holding public office representing British people.

Totally agree.
That would end the Labour Party and the Nationalusts.
What, though, about those like me who love the UK but hate what it's been allowed to become?

What an absolute clown. The toys out the Oran brigade, when things don't go their way, really are the worst in British politics. Normally the Natz that you get that type of behaviour from. Pathetic.

If he's that ashamed why doesn't he head over there?

If you love another country so much I suggest you go and live there. However, we all know of people who love another country more than the love there own and they will never leave.

Don't you need a British Passport to stand for election in the U.K., the daft lady's front bottom has just made himself unemployed in 2 years!

I would quite genuinely have him papped out of Parliament for that.

How can someone that hates his own country represent it?

Tory party should instigate disciplinary proceedings stating a foreign national cannot represent his constituency members due to his clear loathing of the country and expel him from the party

Back