Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me one football club who's fans don't indulge in the same banter, language as we do on FF ?
“everyone else is an arsehole to the marginalized groups these days, why can’t we join in?”

Come on mate. Imagine how intimidating a group of Rangers fans is to a marginalized kid or adult, trying to join into the conversation. Now imagine they see their peers or even themselves being mocked and belittled for the sake of a few laughs. You think they’d feel welcome or safe? Not worth it, we can be a bit more considerate.

Despite his league record, they could actually get a better manager than him.

They were in the shits a bit when they appointed him, not entirely convinced he hasn’t just been a lucky manager rather than a good one

He’s got shit show all over him in the EPL

assuming he does go

means their plans for next season are torn up
wait for the next appointment
they need to assess the squad, submit plans for going forward and look at squad additions

could be on the back foot similar to the season he came in
this time we cannot stumble if we get that chance

assuming he does go

means their plans for next season are torn up
wait for the next appointment
they need to assess the squad, submit plans for going forward and look at squad additions

could be on the back foot similar to the season he came in
this time we cannot stumble if we get that chance
That's one of the advantages of having a Director of Football, it gives some sort of continuity.

It looked like all the transfers got done by Postecoglou, so any new manager coming has alot of work to do.

Just a pity that last season we couldn't build a significant lead while he was still putting his squad and style of play together.

This time next year the Ange statue outside the Piggery will be crying tears of gravy when the Famous are crowned Champions again.

• Haha
Reactions: VGM
A poster earlier in the thread said Celtic shouldn't bother looking for a new manager if he goes to Spurs, he'll be looking for a job again by October :))

I would like him to stay as I think the Japanese heads have been turned already. None of them have moved on and have no loyalty to the beggars.

Next season will be his failing. Smart man if he sees it and bails.

Would most like mcgregor to go with him as on the park that hurts them most

I still don’t think it’ll happen. I suppose we will find out next week.Huge mistake by spurs if this insane rumour actually comes to pass.

The concern for me would be they might bring in someone better and who could improve their diabolical embarrassing European record.
Everyone acting like its a racing certainty, but I'm not convinced in any way that this is a done deal.

I posted this on 7th April and was ridiculed to say he was pretty much a cert for the job. At the time he was 25/1 for the Spurs job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back