Tragic scene at Celtic Park today

giphy.gif

Not sure what's worse - that mocket bassa or the fud with the man-bun to the left of him.

Tragic in every sense of the word, as an aside, if I was a mhank (god forbid) and some loser rocked up with that on, I would genuinely be asking him what the f.uck he was doing?

fexake,we"re not talking about a young kid here,this is a so called adult, jeez you would think the shame alone of a guy that age going into a shop and getting a players name on the back of a shirt was bad enough, but to get anothers teams shirt and player and having no shame in the slightest wearing the thing outdoors,,i know it gets said quite a bit on threads about that shower, but they really are something else,,

UFC fighter Stevie Rays ufc kit got stolen from his car when he was watching the rats today too.

"We want to be loved, please love us too?".
In the world cringinest awards, this has to be the favourite in the category of "Vacuous Self Regarding". We are NOT like them, thank goodness for that.

Is that not John Hartson behind the mhank in the hat wondering if he is at the right match because of the Arsenal tap?

It has to some sort of mental disorder nothing else would explain that to quote old Sigmund From error to error one discovers the entire truth.

The truth being they are demented and lacking in self-respect or love.

Back