Trainee Priest in Bigotry Shocker

What came first, the paedophile or the priest??

The fat cvnt is bitter and twisted cos the cardinals have left his arsehole like a blood orange. Makes him feel better to direct his anger at bluenoses...fvck him!

I honestly believe. It's not us who are the bigots in the West of Scotland. Most prods are sadly pretty liberal. You'll find a 100 tim kids shouting "up the ra" before you'd a young prod shouting UVF. Hatred of the Queen/Union/Rangers/The OO is much open,deeper and visceral than hate of the pope/the tims. They can't contain themselves.

West of Scotland mentally challengeds are a cult like no other.
Avoid them at all costs if possible.
yup, the donegal shower are a special breed indeed, a hatred of the country and its host population ,who took them them in,in their our of need ,and our repayment ,a separate education system and relentless bigotry and trouble making,c@nts to a man and woman that f@cking shower

Jesus Christ that’s genuinely shocking . Hope he gets the chap on the door for his sectarian bile and hatred .
He's probably had his back door chapped quite a few times by father o'toole, which is why he's decided to be a fully fledged member of the world's most evil cult.

The hypocrisy involved here is breathtaking.

So many of these people genuinely don’t seem to see a problem in abusing the Queen, praising the IRA or using the H word. Yet if you say the same back they want you arrested.

S3S1xFF.gif

There's a few posts in this thread saying he's been pumped by the cardinal and so on, which don't really sit well considering we have a whole thread trying to support victims of catholic CSA.
Not sure why this should even be in this section of the forum to be honest, it'd be better in the off-topic area.

mentally challengeds going to mentally challenged.

What do you expect from someone who peddles sky fairy paedo pish for a living.

Trainee priest at the Vatican?
Using bad language all over his tweets?
Using sectarian terms to abuse people?
Trying to smuggle a smoke bomb into a fitba ground?
Is anybody really surprised?
Yet some bleeding hearts on here were concerned about the "ordinary decent" celtc fans getting a hiding in Rome because of the GB.

TMTBCT can be a bit rambling at times but those twitter comments are actually astounding. You wouldn’t expect them from some scheme rat as opposed to a supposed man of the cloth.
What a scumbag.

Why hasnt this been picked up by the MSM. Or has it? Haven't seen it anywhere & it's a disgrace.

Would like to ruin his life with this.

I honestly cannot say that I am shocked.
He seems like your average Scottish Celtc supporting culturally perverted product of their bigot factories.
Clearly he also got it at home as well.

Personally I cannot stomach people that live in Britain and yet hate Britain and their fellow British countrymen.
Yet these people do.

A shining light to give guidance and instruction to the faithful . ;)
More a moron in a cassock behaving just as you would expect. :rolleyes:

Disgusting human being. This is just completely out of order. I hope he is flagged up in the Scottish press as the rhancid bigot he is. (Won't happen though, sadly) A protected species in our country.

The rantings of a filthy bigot rather than a ‘man of God’. The hatred is spewing out of this piece of excrement, and his obsession with the ‘H’ word is astonishing.
I would love to see him publicly taken to task for this, but it’s highly unlikely in Sturgeon’s republic of Scotland. If this had been a non RC preacher using derogatory words to describe the mentally challengeds, we would never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
There's a few posts in this thread saying he's been pumped by the cardinal and so on, which don't really sit well considering we have a whole thread trying to support victims of catholic CSA.
Not sure why this should even be in this section of the forum to be honest, it'd be better in the off-topic area.

Tend to agree with posts about paedophilia and homosexuality lowering the tone.

However, let's be quite clear about why this thread should remain on public view.

For two decades (and arguably longer) Rangers FC has been kicked from pillar to post on the basis of the club's supposed responsibility for 'sectarianism'. Usually, of course, by people who'd argue that religion should have no place in football.

Yet here we have an instance where Celtic FC in an official capacity attended a mass within the Scots College in Rome. How does this tally with posturing about a club 'open to all'?

The fact that one of those most heavily involved in Celtic's visit is a complete bigot is therefore all too relevant.

There is a huge story available for the Scottish mainstream media. Past experience, though, suggests that they will airbrush the affair for fear of antagonising the Scottish RC Church and Celtic FC.

Hiding the thread away would simply be doing the Rangers-haters' job for them.

I shouldn't be shocked but I am given what his role is. As others have said can you imagine the outcry if a minister was to come out with bigoted comments like that aimed at The Pope and/or Catholics in general? Most horrific of all are the pro-IRA remarks. The very fact he's comfortable sharing that says it all about what sort of a cesspit much of Scottish society has become because I will be surprised if any of the media pick up on that.

Three Hail Marys absolves these cunts of all their crimes. Some much worse that what this dick has done :mad:

Reactions: ao2
Back