Trainee Priest in Bigotry Shocker

Three Hail Marys absolves these cunts of all their crimes. Some much worse that what this dick has done :mad:

So true, but todays society is not so easily fooled. Catholicism is in rapid decline. Latin America is now changing to Protestantism, And only in Central Africa has it maintained its popularity. In Scotland we have now a trainee priest who is quite clearly deranged and a bigot. Whilst countries like Southern Ireland and the USA have seen this cult for what it is. Our backwater of a country is like the Congo. Hear no evil see no evil unless its against catholicism. The world is changing we are just a few decades behind in Scotland and yet this land gave us John Knox . These trainee priests are the future of the Scottish Catholics. A scary thought.

Genuinely looks like someone who should have his hard drive checked.

Don't be surprised if he is 'moved' to a different parish every few years.

Considering that the Scottish tabloids will print anything remotely connected to sectarianism, if this shocker is deliberately ignored then it only confirms the institutionalised anti-Protestant bias and bigotry in these rags.

Well well well.

If it isn't the bold colum.

A fellow poster sent me this article earlier and I replied with his name without even reading it!

Why?

He worked in my old work and got moved into my department and I was his manager.

Worked out well for him. The guy was a raging jakebag. Would come in on a Monday having been lying on someone's couch all weekend full of vodka and ket (priest like behavior I'm sure you'll agree). Used to go on a website at lunchtime which would tell you the "saint or the day" and was roundly mocked for it.

Unsurprisingly, he got sacked for being a nasty little bigot. Without going into too much detail, he's quite possibly the most bitter mentally challenged I've ever met(and sacked)

Well well well.

A fellow poster sent me this article earlier and I replied with his name without even reading it!

Why?

He worked in my old work and got moved into my department and I was his manager.

Worked out well for him. The guy was a raging jakebag. Would come in on a Monday having been lying on someone's couch all weekend full of vodka and ket (priest like behavior I'm sure you'll agree). Used to go on a website at lunchtime which would tell you the "saint or the day" and was roundly mocked for it.

Unsurprisingly, he got sacked for being a nasty little bigot. Without going into too much detail, he's quite possibly the most bitter mentally challenged I've ever met(and sacked)
He sounds like a right nasty piece of work. In my own personal experience, for all of their pontificating about sectarianism, the most hate filled and genuinely bigoted people I've ever met have always been Celtic fans. They have been emboldened in recent years and seem to think they are untouchable.

This has been teed up on a plate for the media. The kind of story they'd be all over usually. Let's see if they take it.

TMTBCT can be a bit rambling at times but those twitter comments are actually astounding. You wouldn’t expect them from some scheme rat as opposed to a supposed man of the cloth.
What a scumbag.
That mob really are a cult.
Secrets they hold must be horrific.
That church should be closed down before anyone else gets hurt and others get indoctrinated.

He will probably be fast tracked now. Looks like he has performed well in his role as a sectarian, bigoted bawbag. He will be a hero to his followers.

Well well well.

Why?

He talks about his hun boss who said he was okay for a poet, is that you he means d'you think? Someone on the thread said they've sent his rantings to the English media, good plan IMO.

if anyone is on twitter, please tweet @NBMScotland this vile creature tweets. And inform them this is a future catholic priest in Scotland. And maybe add a few MSM Twitter accounts so they have to acknowledge.

I've done this and tweeted the Dail Mail, The Sun, The Daily Record

tremendous, the more that do it the better. Its the type of story KDS would be writting to their MPs about and phoning 999. We must start tackling sectarianism. Far too many get away with it under an RC umbrella.

Also be interesting if its on their agenda to report. If it does not make a newsworthy story then sectarianism should be renamed anti-catholicism.

tremendous, the more that do it the better. Its the type of story KDS would be writting to their MPs about and phoning 999. We must start tackling sectarianism. Far too many get away with it under an RC umbrella.

Also be interesting if its on their agenda to report. If it does not make a newsworthy story then sectarianism should be renamed anti-catholicism.

It needs more people to tweet the story to NBM and the media including media down South as it's alright talking about it on here but we need to be more proactive and highlight these bigots aswell.

It needs more people to tweet the story to NBM and the media including media down South as it's alright talking about it on here but we need to be more proactive and highlight these bigots aswell.

im not on twitter but I done a twitter search and nil for mouth gets bombarded by "call it out". I believe this is an organisation set up for anti-catholicism. Jeez, no wonder everything is reported that comes from a one way sectarian viewpoint. Is there no organisation standing up to those like this imbecile sectarian future priest? Surely this is nuclear?

A good reflection of the tolerance, christian fellowship & open mindedness of the Roman Catholic Cult. This no mark should be losing his position!

That really is the astonishing thing about that quite horrendous litany of sectarian, prejudiced and racist bile.

That person is training to be a pastoral leader of his flock. There isn’t a christian bone in his body. Horrific to think that any church would be considering taking something like that into their fold.

That really is the astonishing thing about that quite horrendous litany of sectarian, prejudiced and racist bile.

That person is training to be a pastoral leader of his flock. There isn’t a christian bone in his body. Horrific to think that any church would be considering taking something like that into their fold.

it really makes a mockery of their whole Christian beliefs.

This moron is utterly despicable ,and the thought that a story of this magnitude is not being picked up ,or is being ignored by the media is appalling

This moron is utterly despicable ,and the thought that a story of this magnitude is not being picked up ,or is being ignored by the media is appalling

You can take it for granted that Peter Kearney of the Scottish Catholic Media Office spent a fair amount of time yesterday contacting editors to ensure this story is killed.

It makes a complete nonsense of the Roman Catholic Church and the ‘sectarianism’ sham pushed by politicians and NBM. Those most deeply involved will certainly not want ‘Bigoted Priest Invited Celtic to Mass in the Vatican’ headlines splashed across the tabloids.

You can take it for granted that Peter Kearney of the Scottish Catholic Media Office spent a fair amount of time yesterday contacting editors to ensure this story is killed.

It makes a complete nonsense of the Roman Catholic Church and the ‘sectarianism’ sham pushed by politicians and NBM. Those most deeply involved will certainly not want ‘Bigoted Priest Invited Celtic to Mass in the Vatican’ headlines splashed across the tabloids.

Kearney, for one, is a dangerous bigot.

You have to remember he is being "trained" by the most bigoted of all.
They are all alike , only difference being he's stupid enough to be heard.
No doubt there's a position in Australia or Africa for him......

Last edited:

Funny enough I heard similar. That "Nil by Mouth," & "Call it out" organisations are heavily linked to https://scmo.org/

Tend to agree with posts about paedophilia and homosexuality lowering the tone.

However, let's be quite clear about why this thread should remain on public view.

For two decades (and arguably longer) Rangers FC has been kicked from pillar to post on the basis of the club's supposed responsibility for 'sectarianism'. Usually, of course, by people who'd argue that religion should have no place in football.

Yet here we have an instance where Celtic FC in an official capacity attended a mass within the Scots College in Rome. How does this tally with posturing about a club 'open to all'?

The fact that one of those most heavily involved in Celtic's visit is a complete bigot is therefore all too relevant.

There is a huge story available for the Scottish mainstream media. Past experience, though, suggests that they will airbrush the affair for fear of antagonising the Scottish RC Church and Celtic FC.

Hiding the thread away would simply be doing the Rangers-haters' job for them.

I agree with you about not hiding it away - you make good points But if people are going to make jokes about the priest's arse being like a blood orange it's just providing ammo for those who would say the thread about CSA at Celtic is just "point scoring".

Its shocking but what I am more shocked about is that he has a picture of special needs ray liotta on his page.

Either he is friends with him or has been snooping in the lounge.

Either way I'm away for a shower the dirty bastrd.

Its shocking but what I am more shocked about is that he has a picture of special needs ray liotta on his page.

Either he is friends with him or has been snooping in the lounge.

Either way I'm away for a shower the dirty bastrd.
Either way, I'f there's ANY justice in this country, he'll not be near a chapel again unless he's repenting.

Shock horror he’s now deleted his account. Shitting himself while working out how to play the victim for sure.

“The SCMO provides a service to the press and media, offering them information and guidance on the activities of the Church in Scotland.”
Is this for real?

?? what SCMO is the media office for RCs. Your not suggesting its not, are you?

“The SCMO provides a service to the press and media, offering them information and guidance on the activities of the Church in Scotland.”
Is this for real?
Scrap that.
I thought it read the Church of Scotland.:))

Scrap that.
I thought it read the Church of Scotland.:))

Apology accepted. ;-) Its the official media voice for Roman Catholics in Scotland. Basically they decide what gets said. And can influence MSM.

Back