Training Gallery - Day 4

Stewart looks burst. Excited to see what we can do with him when he reaches our fitness levels. Bags of talent.

Where is Rossiter?

Stewart looks burst. Excited to see what we can do with him when he reaches our fitness levels. Bags of talent.

Where is Rossiter?
Rossiter has been given some extra time off.

SG is managing him, after hardly any games, to doing a full season at Bury they felt he needed a bit extra time to recuperate etc. in order to come back fresh, body rested and raring to go again.

Great photos, especially the opening one- two of my favourites, Flanagan and Morelos. Nice to see Kelly there; hopefully this is the season he emerges on the scene, even in a brief way. Kelly has the potential to be the best in a while.

Noticed the other day, but is there a reason why Docherty has his initials in black, and every other first team player in white?

Great photos, especially the opening one- two of my favourites, Flanagan and Morelos. Nice to see Kelly there; hopefully this is the season he emerges on the scene, even in a brief way. Kelly has the potential to be the best in a while.
Alfie and Flanagan are in pics together quite a bit. Given Alfies lack of English and Flannos accent I imagine they just smile a nod at each other a lot :))

I’m sure I speak for all Bear & Bearettes when I say I can’t fucking wait for this shit to get real, this is the season 55 comes home, I just know it, Mon The Gers, lets just not win it but smash those bastards into oblivion in the process.

I’m sure I speak for all Bear & Bearettes when I say I can’t fucking wait for this shit to get real, this is the season 55 comes home, I just know it, Mon The Gers, lets just not win it but smash those bastards into oblivion in the process.
Yes mate.

55 IS happening this season. Not even in doubt. It's coming home. Any they know it!!

Back