Training gallery from this morning

Christ Cardoso with two black eyes.

271017_training_cardoso_black_eyes_01.jpg

This is something that confused me about Pedro’s training.

When we saw the photo galleries of the team training, Saturdays 11 were always in bibs. If we notice surely other managers would. Always found it odd we’d telegraph our lineup.

When we saw the photo galleries of the team training, Saturdays 11 were always in bibs. If we notice surely other managers would. Always found it odd we’d telegraph our lineup.

There wasn’t ever any surprises anyway.

Yup hes ranting and raving about team lines being leaked but yet most weeks the team is online th eday before the game.

An utter baffoon.

Has jj gone as well.

Nope -

HLZkma5.jpg

Glad to see Carlos in good spirits. Was embarrassed to read some of the statements on here about the guy when he has scored some very important goals of late and the likes of Windass misses chance after chance, after chance and he's been here for a very long time now.

The Mexican lads need time and even if we are hating the situation of the last five/six years they deserve time to bed in. We destroy the press for treating foreign folk in our country badly...we must support our players.

ltaQmSm.jpg

I find this a bit of a myth. So often I heard it but only once I saw the whole team in bibs. Yes bibs are worn but it was usually mixed and probably for drills as team-mates often on a game day were seen in different bibs on training photos. Willie Vass hosts a gallery on the same day as the official site and there are many different photos to see.

During the Killie game Tom Miller said Cardoso needed an operation. Wouldn't have thought he would be training now if that was the case. Or at least he would be wearing a mask. Maybe he will play tomorrow after all.

Back