Training top sales now live on official club shop website

I thought it might be the orange training top that'll be store-exclusive.

Maybe so. But why would the club show it in two separate videos if it wasn’t going to be able to buy at some point?

Still waiting for this bad boy to drop :))

Eb9XxQoUwAE1emK

Anyone who wants it better be quick cos that will absolutely fly off the shelves.

Not normally a polo wearer but ordered the black chat.. Looks smart as fook...Bargain at £45. Was gona get the grey and orange top anaw but sold out.

I’ll wait to see how long it takes for my boys home top that I ordered on Saturday before I am tempted by anything else.

In this Rangers group. The picture is shite but you can tell it's the hoodie.

I see it, I wish I could get in tomorrow to purchase one that looks good :))

I know, gutted that I'm working. Hoping that it might appear online tomorrow as well.

I commented on another thread that it would look good as a blue hoodie with white wings and looks like my wish has been granted.

What’s the black and orange thing?

Looks like a new version of the Garcia hoodie?

It does look like the Garcia, it's been named the 'Hagi Hoodie' on other threads.

Apparently it was only for players and staff but I guess Castore have changed their minds.

It does look like the Garcia, it's been named the 'Hagi Hoodie' on other threads.

Apparently it was only for players and staff but I guess Castore have changed their minds.

Nah, the ‘Hagi hoodie’ had the giant wings and Rangers FC under it.

This is the first time I’ve seen the one in those pics. Looks great!

Nah, the ‘Hagi hoodie’ had the giant wings and Rangers FC under it.

This is the first time I’ve seen the one in those pics. Looks great!

Ah, the ones with the smaller RFC badge and Castore logo? Yeah I think they're going to be popular for sure.

Ah, the ones with the smaller RFC badge and Castore logo? Yeah I think they're going to be popular for sure.

Yeah, first time I’ve seen that one.

Castore have a couple of versions of their Garcia hoodie.

This could be a new variation or a less fancy, but still cool as %^*&, hoodie.

Must say I've had a 100% positive experience from Castore so far.

I know there have been issues for people and it's really frustrating it's not closer to perfect service and it seems they are working on certain issues. It doesn't take much for it to be blown out of proportion though (even when it's a sore one for the person with the issue) when one picture out of 50k items shows a fault and it's retweeted by loads of people.

Same with comments on here. One person has an issue then 50 reply to that post saying it's not good enough. It is an issue but it's hard to gauge the actual severity of the poor service when the numbers are unclear.

However, I ordered my home top back in July and it turned up no bother on the Monday in perfect condition (possibly largely due to my Hermes guy being of good stock)

With the training gear, I ordered three items on launch day and it all arrived yesterday with no issues at all.

The quality of the coaches black 1/4 zip top is fantastic. Same with the shorts and t-shirt. It fits well and I can't have a single complaint.

How have people been finding the sizes ? I bought a Hummel 3/4 zip training top in a medium but found it a bit tight must have been a slim fit

Also the Nike and diadora shorts used to have a mesh lining so you could wear them to the gym and go straight in swimming , does anyone know if the Castore ones have a lining ?

TIA

How have people been finding the sizes ? I bought a Hummel 3/4 zip training top in a medium but found it a bit tight must have been a slim fit

Also the Nike and diadora shorts used to have a mesh lining so you could wear them to the gym and go straight in swimming , does anyone know if the Castore ones have a lining ?

TIA

I have the black & orange 3/4 zip top & in a medium which just about fits me, they were very slim fit to say the least.

Castore say to go up a size but I think I'm gonna stick to a medium & see how it get one.

Anything larger than that seems to be difficult to get hold of anyway.

I have the black & orange 3/4 zip top & in a medium which just about fits me, they were very slim fit to say the least.

Castore say to go up a size but I think I'm gonna stick to a medium & see how it get one.

Anything larger than that seems to be difficult to get hold of anyway.

They grey Hummel zipper from the first year seemed slightly bigger than the black and orange one.

I think the new Castore stuff seems more in line with the grey Hummel sizes. The strip, traing shorts and t-shirt and the 1/4 zip top have all been bang on size wise for me.

I was also sure I read Castore saying the sizing was "as you would be normally". Where did you see them saying go up a size?

They grey Hummel zipper from the first year seemed slightly bigger than the black and orange one.

I think the new Castore stuff seems more in line with the grey Hummel sizes. The strip, traing shorts and t-shirt and the 1/4 zip top have all been bang on size wise for me.

I was also sure I read Castore saying the sizing was "as you would be normally". Where did you see them saying go up a size?
I’ve had to go up a size without a doubt.

TIA
Football shorts all seem to have stopped coming with inner lining. Annoying because I used to use them as running shorts.

I thought when they were launching the kits I'd read somewhere that's what they'd advise for comfort but may have imagined it.

For me personally being a skinny runt I think large will be too big so I'll stick to medium & hope for the best.

So my order from the day the training gear was released was shipped yesterday, excited is not the word!

Back