Training top sales now live on official club shop website

The actual page for the Gerrard black tshirt doesnt even work any more as was in my basket.

Maybe not for release today or actually sold out that quick. But if it was sold out page would just be live with no stock, surely.

Not looking like anything new on whats already there, been a while

All sold out minutes in...

Anyone understand the info for waist sizes. I am between 34/36 waist but on their info that makes me a small??
I am normally between a medium/Large depending on the item.

They are in cm not inches, albeit the conversion makes for a rather slim fit :eek:

Last edited:
More gear back online now they have sorted the front page of the site

They are in cm not inches

next to small it says 34. If you are saying that is CMs then that is a 15 inch waist:)):))

See what I mean?
with running leggings I am between a M and a L and I don’t have a fucking clue what to order as their size guide is fucking hopeless.

next to small it says 34. If you are saying that is CMs then that is a 15 inch waist:)):))

See what I mean?
with running leggings I am between a M and a L and I don’t have a fucking clue what to order as their size guide is fucking hopeless.

Fair point :))

Surely they will. Didn't know that
Think the hoodie was one of their £165 hooides with the rangers logo printed on it.

If they sell it then they would either need to be at that price or reduce the price of their non rangers version which I don't think they would do.

I know this wont be popular on here but £48 for a training top is ripping the pish.

I think we have likely been sheltered from the true price of goods due to the shit show of the last 9/10 years.

I’d love to be able to order a couple of the sweatshirts for running but I’m still waiting for my pre-ordered home top to arrive to gauge the sizing.

some nice gear,was hoping for a hoody but i am going to head to the new store on Friday so hopefully there will be more items.

The headings are up.

Still not loving anything, TBH.

I want sponsorless!

Same. I’ve contacted them on Instagram, and sent them a coupon of examples: the white tee Defoe was wearing, and the navy hoody Patterson was in. Will report back.

I think we have likely been sheltered from the true price of goods due to the shit show of the last 9/10 years.

That's a half zip though, and they have training tops at £25-30 available, our equivalents are £45 and £48.

Back