Training top sales now live on official club shop website

Pre match shirts which are being marketed similar to actual football shirts nowadays with designs on etc. My point is that our cheapest, most simple training top is £45, which is in my opinion, ridiculous.

Fair enough but we've been told since day one that it was the highest quality gear on the market, so I'm not entirely sure it's a surprise that there aren't any low-cost options within the replica/training stuff. I'd rather pay the extra £10 if the quality is better.

Is sponsorless going to be an option? Kind of defeats the purpose of them paying to be sponsors.
Castore have apparently confirmed sponsorless will be an option for the actual strip but not heard anything about the training tops.

I get where you're coming from entirely regarding sponsorless defeating the purpose of a sponsorship. But for me it completely ruins the 1/4 zip drill top etc and the junior stuff without a sponsor looks so much smarter.

Castore have apparently confirmed sponsorless will be an option for the actual strip but not heard anything about the training tops.

I get where you're coming from entirely regarding sponsorless defeating the purpose of a sponsorship. But for me it completely ruins the 1/4 zip drill top etc and the junior stuff without a sponsor looks so much smarter.

I agree.

Fair enough but we've been told since day one that it was the highest quality gear on the market, so I'm not entirely sure it's a surprise that there aren't any low-cost options within the replica/training stuff. I'd rather pay the extra £10 if the quality is better.

Aye I'm not overly surprised mate. Would have just liked a cheaper option eg the grey and orange one for 30-35 as I can't justify £45/48 in addition to the amount of my money Rangers have took in the last couple of months. :D

Going to hang off for a bit, the coaches shorts were showing they were sold out but have now reappeared with sizes.

Aye I'm not overly surprised mate. Would have just liked a cheaper option eg the grey and orange one for 30-35 as I can't justify £45/48 in addition to the amount of my money Rangers have took in the last couple of months. :D

Unfortunately, that's the cost of following a football team nowadays! But I know what you mean, it adds up pretty fast.

Junior training top
Junior players match day TShirt and shorts
Mens match day T-shirt and shorts and the training rain jacket for myself.

that was an expensive couple of minutes

Pre match shirts which are being marketed similar to actual football shirts nowadays with designs on etc. My point is that our cheapest, most simple training top is £45, which is in my opinion, ridiculous.

I agree.

Just because it's the "going rate" doesn't make it right.

You cant.

Any idea why? I thought you could use your voucher on official clothing range, tickets or tv?

Also, just noticed you need to create a separate account for rangers shop. Thought it was meant to be one login for tickets, tv and shop.

In true followfollow style the best way to see absolutely everything available

Is to search for men

Some of the stuff isnt labelled training, theres matchday and travel

Got the player match day s/s sleeve tee in grey and orange (bloody love the look of the colour combo) on the way. Finally going to look class when exercising :)

JCRFCMDSSP-GREY_ORANGE-M_Greyteewithorangecontrastsidesandwhiteunibetonchest_locatedasorangeunibetonchest_01_resized_2000x.jpg

Was going to buy a training 1/4 top. Usually get the large but curious to know if you need to go a size up?

Patience being the operative word.

But not when we have an abundance of verruca salts wanting/demanding a t shirt.

Calm down people.

With a new supplier I think folk are mainly just looking for reassurance that Castore will be able to deliver what they say. I don't think many people would be getting stroppy at having to wait a day or two except that we're measuring Castore against the commitments they and the club have made.

As some folk have said, considering their so-called expertise in on-line sales, the whole thing has been less professional than would have been expected.

A month to plan delivery of pre-sales tops - they should all have been packed up and ready for collection as soon as the calendar turned. The website should have been populated with all the training gear ready for a link to be added to the front page but instead it looks like someone is just updating it on the go.

If the issues were on the stock availability or lead times in a pandemic I think people would be understanding but communications/ digital interface/ packing and getting stock to the carrier are all items that just need some planning. It ain't rocket science.

In the long term scheme of things this won't impact the club's revenue hugely but it just feels like they are struggling to keep on top of things and it needs to improve or Thursday has the potential to be a very public shambles.

I think they are eroding some of the goodwill they have earned with the quality of the kit - which I think most folk love.

Scorecard so far is 5/10 - big improvements required if they want to convince people they know what they are doing and have the resources to cope.

I use a VPN virtually all the time so got the prices in Euros. Thought it was very pricey so turned off the VPN and had a look at the prices and they do go down a little when paying in Sterling.

Any Bears abroad looking to pick up some kit should probably pay in Sterling if you can get a UK VPN, it'll save you roughly £5 per item.

Oft, would’ve loved a drill top but they prices are a bit too steep. Nearly double on last year’s training stuff.

Ridiculous the prices of it to be honest. If I’m putting that much into clothing I’d rather pay for something causal I can wear anywhere. Think the home top will do me

Back