Training top sales now live on official club shop website

What orange 1/4 zip?
This one:
JCRFCTMDQZP_MensPlayersMatchDay1_4ZipDrillTop_01_resized.jpg

Sorry should have said grey/orange

You sound like an angry sort of a person.
Not really but feels like an error that shouldn’t be happening.

The home top was advertised correctly but for some reason this has gone under the radar.

The more money we make the better but let’s get the basics right.

I'm going to hold off on the hope that they bring a casual cotton tracksuit out. The training stuff is lovely but would prefer something less obvious a d more normal trasuit like. Basically just a version of their tracksuits on their website, only with a Crest on it.

Had planned to buy a number of training tops today but I won’t be parting with any money until my preorder home too arrives, which i still don’t have dispatch email for. Really really disappointing

Got my home shirt this morning and went a size up(xl to xxl) and its a really good fit.I think the xl would have been a touch tight!.

Navy soft shell jacket for me, black one for my son.

Thats me done, not looking anymore.

Went with the grey/orange match day tshirt, the one with the stripe down the middle. Gonna use it for cycling, as it seems to be practical, moisture whicking etc. Currently fighting the urge to buy the grey/orange drill top to compliment it.

Was the Hagi hoody the Garcia?

Anyone know if that is getting released?

Castore are really missing a trick if they don't offer the chance to customise their premium lines by adding a discrete little RFC. I don't know what their sales are but I'm sure that would be an easy way to add a sizeable %.

Also, if they are going to put all that sponsors guff all over the training wear to make it look "authentic" then they should offer the option to customise it with initials like the players kit. I guess the folk who put numbers on their jerseys would also add initials to training gear.

If they want to be different from other kit suppliers those are 2 simple ways.

Any idea why? I thought you could use your voucher on official clothing range, tickets or tv?

Also, just noticed you need to create a separate account for Rangers shop. Thought it was meant to be one login for tickets, tv and shop.
Using it against merchandise was never an option. Rangers TV , mygers and stadium tours were the only options if I remember correctly.

I'm confused with chest sizes in cm, if you convert to inches seem very big. Bought a Castore jacket in XL and it was tiny.
I'll pop in to the shop in a week or 2.
This confused me too. Took the plunge on the XL but the cm converts to a lot of inches !

Already sold out across the better range in proper man sizes. They’ve fucked this a bit at the size end.

Managed to get a grey/orange 1/4 zip top purchased before they sold out.

I’m normally a medium but went a size up to large to make sure.

Had a response from Castore saying the non-branded gear will be out soon.

What sort of material would be used for the soft shell jackets? Nothing in the description and doesn't really look like the usual 'shell' type jackets you get from North Face etc.

Any idea when/if the 1/4 zip training top will be back in stock or anywhere else I can grab one.

Impressed that it's selling out given the club hasn't even bothered to stick it on the home page or update their socials with news that it's on sale.

Would be better without the big UNIBET across everything.If you're walking around like an advertising board for a bookmakers the merchandise should be free.

They pay to advertise it.

It certainly shouldn't be free.

They pay to advertise it.

It certainly shouldn't be free.
Well I think we'd sell more without the sponsor.Its all very well the players wearing it.I don't imagine grown ups wanting to look exactly like the players.Maybe selling more unbranded would be financially better than selling less branded.i.e. castore gives Rangers more than Unibet.Still when did the commercial dept ever get anything right.Run properly we should be making a fortune globally with our famous name.

Back