Training top sales now live on official club shop website

Well I think we'd sell more without the sponsor.Its all very well the players wearing it.I don't imagine grown ups wanting to look exactly like the players.Maybe selling more unbranded would be financially better than selling less branded.i.e. castore gives Rangers more than Unibet.Still when did the commercial dept ever get anything right.Run properly we should be making a fortune globally with our famous name.

If only that's how it worked.

We earn more from sponsors plus sales than we would just from sales alone.

If only that's how it worked.

We earn more from sponsors plus sales than we would just from sales alone.
Well I only hope its in the contract that the more sales we make the sponsors cough up more.I love to wear my colours frequently but I'm not going to wear something that's more an advert for gambling than it is a Rangers shirt.The club top fair do's but not everything else.

Really hope they have plenty stock for the shop on Thursday. Is it 12.30 for anyone who is silver and bronze for the shop??

Seems to be a lot of the gear missing. I went on again to have a proper look now I’m home from work and was looking that wee casual white training T-shirt the squad was wearing when we were handed the trophy in Lyon but can’t find it online

Seems to be a lot of the gear missing. I went on again to have a proper look now I’m home from work and was looking that wee casual white training T-shirt the squad was wearing when we were handed the trophy in Lyon but can’t find it online

It was never on sale today

I have a despatch notr for my zip top already. Was looking at the tracksuit bottoms, anyone know if anyone if they have pockets?

Most of it way too dear for me. £80 for a rain jacket? Away ye go...

I think the Hummel one last year was £75 & the quality of it wasn't the greatest.

Would be interested to see how this one compares although £75 or £80 is still a wee bit steep.

Sake man. Decided I'd go for the players rain jacket this morning, gone online and its not their anymore :mad:

Everything in the navy training collection has vanished this morning. Similar happened with a couple of coaches tops yesterday. Check again in couple hours.

To be fair the training quarter zip for £65 quid is fine, looked at quarter zips for other teams 20/21 stuff and it’s between 60 and 90 for them.

Does anyone know if the navy training sweatshirt will be available for adults? Not sure if it’s maybe been available but has sold out and therefore vanished from site for now.

Would love some of the adults selection to be free of any Unibet sponsorship.

Apparently my snazzy new rain jacket is at the Hermes hub, hope it comes tomorrow and once it’s been tried on and looked at I’ll leave a wee review of it for future purchasers.

Shop on the 6th. Probably best to get their early though

I'm offshore till the 25th so that's not an option unfortunately...unless a fellow bear wants to pick me one up :D

Another question regarding the training kit. I've ordered the match day 1/4 zip drill top and matching shorts in large. I'm usually a medium when it comes to polo shirts etc so I take it this will be okay seeing as boys are sayings it's quite snug.

Got my new 1st team top Monday and really pleased, however XXL away top sold out, training top sold out, after all the Castore blister are they any better in terms of logistics, too early to say as need to see how long to replenish stock, no excuses as they were well aware of potential demand!

The orange training top the players were wearing doesn’t seem to be on sale either

In the interview Rangers have released this morning he's quoted as saying a new product will be launched tomorrow for the shop opening. I am wondering if it will be this given it wasn't on sale yesterday.

Got my new 1st team top Monday and really pleased, however XXL away top sold out, training top sold out, after all the Castore blister are they any better in terms of logistics, too early to say as need to see how long to replenish stock, no excuses as they were well aware of potential demand!
Most stock will no doubt be kept for the store opening mate.

Still waiting for this bad boy to drop :))

Eb9XxQoUwAE1emK

Think you'll be waiting a while

Not so sure. Club promoted it again today on a video about away kit launch. (Bassey has it on near the end)

Tom from Castore mentioned today that there is exclusive items in the store tomorrow and over the next few weeks (then online further down the line) so I’m starting to think the Rangers Garcia hoody will be one of them. I know people have said it’s players only but why would the club show it again today?

Not so sure. Club promoted it again today on a video about away kit launch. (Bassey has it on near the end)

Tom from Castore mentioned today that there is exclusive items in the store tomorrow and over the next few weeks (then online further down the line) so I’m starting to think the Rangers Garcia hoody will be one of them. I know people have said it’s players only but why would the club show it again today?

I hope you're right as its class.

Hoping the orange training top is released soon as well.

Navy training shorts out of stock already :( well no longer showing on the site for any mens sizes.

Not so sure. Club promoted it again today on a video about away kit launch. (Bassey has it on near the end

I thought it might be the orange training top that'll be store-exclusive.

Back