Training Video

Why do you call yourself smileybear? Seriously in the most negative group of posters on here by a longgggg way:)
I thought it was funny, to be honest.

There you go who can expect posters to have a sense of humour on here now?

Good that you have just joined and are judge and jury on all the posters already.

The biggest thing for me is the zip and speed of the passes.

Captain obvious but Naturally makes us a quicker team. So brutal watching passes across midi field and defence that despite reaching target they would take an age.

Teams in Scotland can’t live with tempo and high intensity as a whole

I have no doubt Beale will bring a bit of energy to the existing squad and hopefully that transfers well to the upcoming games. I think there will be quite a good response from the players who know him and his style very well (and it was a style that worked).

The fitness of our team had been shocking as well under Gio. Of course, he got unlucky with injuries but even trying to make it through a game without blowing out their arses seemed hard.

a couple of things i noticed watching the full video, kent smiling, lowry looking fucked at the end and the obvious forward fast passing. it did give me a little bit of fear when beale says "if you dont want to play through the middle go down the sides and cross it in" though :D

Where was Colak? Didn't see him in the video and noticed Lovelace was involved.

Only a small snippet of what goes on behind the scenes but I think Beale will get the best out of these players. Looking forward to match days at Ibrox again not dreading an uninspired team and a stadium full of boos

There was one of the training videos earlier this season where we saw Kent score an absolute peach on the half-volley with his left foot and I couldn't help but react with "where the f*ck has that been all season?!"

Hopefully we'll see the players able to bring more of their best to games.

The thing about the training videos is you only see what the video shows you.

Gios videos were boring but there's also no way they just did rondos then up the road. Maybe he was less keen for things to be put out to the public.

I might watch my first training video in about a year shortly though.

a couple of things i noticed watching the full video, kent smiling, lowry looking fucked at the end and the obvious forward fast passing. it did give me a little bit of fear when beale says "if you dont want to play through the middle go down the sides and cross it in" though :D
I think we will see more of Lowry now. I think Beale will see him as an integral part of how he wants us to play.

Good to see people not getting carried away.

I remember people buzzing at Matondo after one game, “because he is rapid and will run past people for fun”.

Or “tricks are for the circus”.

Lowry and McCann looked right up for it, great to see Lovelace there as well.
This is what I'm looking forward too for the remainder of the season. These boys should get the opportunity for some game time. Didn't see Yilmaz though. Injured perhaps?

This is what I'm looking forward too for the remainder of the season. These boys should get the opportunity for some game time. Didn't see Yilmaz though. Injured perhaps?

I think Yilmaz is still injured. Though he might be back by Hibs, we dont know.

Back