Tramps heading to George Square

Let them fight amongst themselves over who gets to pump their sister first - everyone is thinking about Rangers in the Europa League Final, including them, nobody cares about this empty title party of theirs.

I’m having a Europa final build up glass of red in my garden . Building up the tan . Alexa blasting out a Seville playlist .
Sylvia’s “ Y viva espana, Europe,:the final countdown , Kiss :These are Crazy nights,
Saint Phinix Happy Place, Come fly with me Frank Sinatra.”
It glorious to feel so confident in our gaffer and players bringing home the most esteemed prize ever in Scottish football history.
Celtic are so irrelevant today. It’s like morgue in My community. Although granted there aren’t to many to the pound.

Just heard they played live it up at parkhead today as well - only stuff they have on own is republican

funny when it is that lot its a jolly old time, the truth is, crime and disorder will be off the scale, not that you would know from the newspaper headlines, no wonder they think they do what they want, the celtic minded media do not half big up these arseholes.

I actually don't grudge them celebrating, it's part of being a football fan, much as I dislike it. But you dust yourself down and realise we'll be back there soon.

What I really can't fcking stand is the rank hypocrisy though.

They would all be online scribbling furiously about feeling unsafe in their own city etc. if it was us. The press and MSPs would be all over Twitter talking about how disgraceful it was and we'd *gasp* left some litter about.

Back