Tramps heading to George Square

I went by George Square about an hour ago and there was loads of cops there and an SNP/Yes RALLY happening in the Square.

Cheers for the heads up pal.Time for me to go to George Square dressed as a paramedic and get someone to take a picture of me sitting on the pavement looking distraught with my head in my hands. Followed by a story of how I've had to quit my job because the trauma caused by the bheast fans violence has been just too much for me.

I'm having a fiver on there being no damage whatsoever in the Square.
I'm also trying to get a price for a double with "no sectarian singing".
Im looking at that webcam and as the police are standing around them, I will wager they try and claim;
" Its, Pure Anti Oirish Racism that they cant celebrate in the Square as we did last year"... They are like some experiment that's gone wrong & escaped from a lab somewhere...:))

Hahaha an absolutely pointlessly league win, the real story is the Europa League. Enjoy your celebrations you tramps, knowing deep down that we are the only story that matters.

Don't think they have an original bone in their body. A lot of their patter is just repeating what others have said like a less exotic parrot and their celebrations just seem to be copying what we did last season. Only surprise is they haven't played i'm feeling it.

Back