Transfer suggestion thread

KGR98

Don't know if one of these are allowed however think it's worth making if you is there any attainable players (difficult to judge due to the financial impact of COVID-19) that you would like to see Rangers go after this window

Ryan Fraser is out of contract as is Willian, Pedro, Andy Carroll & David Luiz

More likely though I’d maybe go for Jake cooper and Jordan Rhodes both out of contract

Ryan Fraser is out of contract as is Willian, Pedro, Andy Carroll & David Luiz

More likely though I’d maybe go for Jake cooper and Jordan Rhodes both out of contract
Ryan Fraser will be going to a top half prem team probably, Pedro and David Luiz are just as unrealistic and Andy Carroll is garbage. Also Cooper isn't out of contract, still has 2 years left. Wouldn't touch Rhodes either, he has been dreadful for years now.

Ryan Fraser will be going to a top half prem team probably, Pedro and David Luiz are just as unrealistic and Andy Carroll is garbage. Also Cooper isn't out of contract, still has 2 years left. Wouldn't touch Rhodes either, he has been dreadful for years now.
The top list was a joke.
Coopers contract expires this season. Villa and Southampton were rumoured to be interested in March.

Reactions: LD5
The top list was a joke.
Coopers contract expires this season. Villa and Southampton were rumoured to be interested in March.
Cooper's contract is a weird one he signed a long term one in 2018 but nobody revealed how long for he's great in the air but absolutely useless with the ball at his feet he's another Katic for me

Hopefully Ross Wilson will get a chance to read this thread as it will be filled with realistic and financially viable suggestions.

Im not going to suggest players but I still think we are 4 quality players short in the spine of our team.

We have some good players but we just need to shore up the mistakes a bit and have som emote players who can convert the chances we make and not have the burden on one guy

Scott Allan

tenor.gif

Plenty options through out Ligue 2 and 2. Bundesliga. Mentioned them in a thread the other day.

2. Bundesliga; Dorsch, Ingvarsten, Kiel, Lucoqui, Honsak, M'Boussy, Wanitzek, Soares, Ochs, Humber.

Ligue 2 has some cracking talent too; Sofiane Diop, Eboa Eboa, Armougom, Doucore, Ihsan Sako, Kadewere.

I'm not football agent so fees of the above players I don't know. Some won't be cheap and out of out price range.

Katić and Barišić came from teams in Croatia, there will be more of the same out there, the Belgian league is full of talent as are the lesser sides in the Eredivise.

Scandinavia; Asoro who was highly rated a couple of years back, Daramy, Meling, Adenbenro.

England lower leagues; Toney, Pedersen (Birmingham), Downes (Ipswich), Reece James, Dasilva, Antone Robinson, Furlong.

I like the look of this big guy Ibrahima Sissoko at Strasbourg. Would most likely cost too much though. 2 years of his contract left and valued around £4 million but he’s a big combative midfielder and only 22.

Julien Ponceau would be a good midfield option, free transfer and has a lot of potential.

Plenty options through out Ligue 2 and 2. Bundesliga. Mentioned them in a thread the other day.

2. Bundesliga; Dorsch, Ingvarsten, Kiel, Lucoqui, Honsak, M'Boussy, Wanitzek, Soares, Ochs, Humber.

Ligue 2 has some cracking talent too; Sofiane Diop, Eboa Eboa, Armougom, Doucore, Ihsan Sako, Kadewere.

I'm not football agent so fees of the above players I don't know. Some won't be cheap and out of out price range.

Katić and Barišić came from teams in Croatia, there will be more of the same out there, the Belgian league is full of talent as are the lesser sides in the Eredivise.

Scandinavia; Asoro who was highly rated a couple of years back, Daramy, Meling, Adenbenro.

England lower leagues; Toney, Pedersen (Birmingham), Downes (Ipswich), Reece James, Dasilva, Antone Robinson, Furlong.
Reece James is starting for Chelsea mate he was only on loan at Wigan

Anyone think Van Ginkel is worth a punt?

His injury record is horrendous but he was the best player in Holland a few years ago.

Definitely a talented player. Out of contract in June.

I'm sure Kadaware signed for Lyon mate ..

I'm sure I read online somewhere just after we were interested he had signed the new deal with Millwall until 2022. They were looking for over £8 million when Southampton showed interest as well.
If Katic for example was to be sold I'd look to this guy as a replacement would give us two left footed and 2 right footed center half's and his height will be dangerous at Set Pieces similar to Julien at the poets

If Katic for example was to be sold I'd look to this guy as a replacement would give us two left footed and 2 right footed center half's and his height will be dangerous at Set Pieces similar to Julien at the poets

If Millwall were to go down, their asking price would reduce a fair bit I'd say. Would definitely be worth an enquiry at that point.

Edit-Just had a look at the table thinking they were like 18th and turns out their 8th, don't think that asking price will be going down :))

A lot of these are towards the top end of our budget but all within reach, If we sell Morelos and one more then we could probably afford all of them. I think we should sign Kenny McLean and one more number 8 too.

Kevin Rüegg. 21 y/o right back and already captain of Zurich

Mikkel Duelund. Looked amazing at Midtjylland, went to Kyiv and had a really bad year of injuries, will be out of our price range within 2 years. Plays on either wing or as a 10.

Mike van der Hoorn. Free agent, competition for Goldson. Edmundson needs a full season out on loan and Katic should probably be moved on before his value starts to drop.

Rick van Drongelen. Hamburg, left sided CB also comfortable at LB. Too much of a dip in quality whenever Goldson or Helander don't play

François Kamano. Torino came very close to signing him this season. Was linked with Liverpool not that long ago. Can play on either wing or as a striker.

Lovro Majer. Should be our main target, is comparable with Hagi and Aribo in terms of pure ability. Can play anywhere in midfield.

Back