Transfer Window Closes October 5th

Bear all

Which is a hell of a long time away for players to go out and come in,I’m guessing we need Morelos to move on before we see any action of players coming in patience is required.

Which is a hell of a long time away for players to go out and come in,I’m guessing we need Morelos to move on before we see any action of players coming in patience is required.
We really need to conclude the Morelos stuff within the next week or two, at most.

A "saga" is in no-one's interests - and we need the money and need his replacements in ASAP.

There is 30 points on offer in the premiership before the window closes. Contrast that with last season when only 3 games had been played before window closed. When you put it in that context, we need a settled and reinforced team as quickly as possible.

I think he will move before the qualifiers for this year's competition. We need him for Europe this week.

Someone needs to tell the manager that then as he’s said we’re close to two signings without Alfredo going anywhere.

Someone needs to tell the manager that then as he’s said we’re close to two signings without Alfredo going anywhere.
Be happy with that be even happier if we sign the players then invest the money we get if Morelos still goes.

The EPL has just finished as have the other major leagues. I personally would hold out to see if any interest comes from those leagues unless Lille come up with what we want.

Then we need to get replacements in and I’ve heard the Ajeti to Celtic deal is off as he wanted a three week holiday as his season has just finished which could be a factor for us getting someone straight in aswell?

Back