Travel Club day trip to Warsaw

Basically the pub as everything seemed to shut by 10pm :))

I was on the sport options day trip, other than that, and the burger joint up the road, that was all I saw outside the football.......and I had to watch the highlights of that too remember most of it

I suspect Warsaw may have a similar outcome, hopefully even down to the football

That’s absolute nonsense mate, anybody that is booked on the official plane has a ticket, regardless of how many points they have. Somebody on the official flight will get a ticket with zero points before an independent traveller on multiple points.

I disagree as I know people who flew with Thomas Cook in December and were not given tickets as they only had 1 point.

I had 6 and got one as an independent.

I disagree as I know people who flew with Thomas Cook in December and were not given tickets as they only had 1 point.

I had 6 and got one as an independent.

I think you must be getting mixed up. Did they fly with Sport Options maybe?

100% with Thomas cook. I'm reading the t&C's here. Not sure how I can post from phone.
2ykjdqu.jpg

I think you must be getting mixed up. Did they fly with Sport Options maybe?
You defo got a ticket with TC. It’s on emails and there was people kicking off about it in December due to how many flights they ran and 0 pointers getting before those with more travelling independently

we picked up our match tickets to Vienna when we checked in at the desk, everyone that travels on the official Tam Cook TC trip is guaranteed a ticket

Its immaterial so far this year as we have all been given tickets regardless.

But if what you say is correct then WHY have the club not put this in their terms and conditions for Travel Club membership?

Its immaterial so far this year as we have all been given tickets regardless.

But if what you say is correct then WHY have the club not put this in their terms and conditions for Travel Club membership?
You need to be in the travel club to apply for tickets. It has nothing to do with the official flight, 90% of people in the travel club won't use the official flight

I have missed something. I though a notification would be received when i was able to buy ah well fucked it up
I’ve had two emails st Joseph’s and Progrès too say I can now buy,nothing otherwise.If it wasn’t for Greg (SLO) and good all Follow Follow.I would never have known when I could buy!!

Cheers bro. Thought I was imagining it.

I got this email from the travel club on Friday:

"...Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 5pm Saturday 17 August to supporters who have accrued 4 or more points. Thereafter, any remaining tickets will be offered to supporters who have previously registered interest during the following sales schedule..."

Cheers bro. Thought I was imagining it.
You need to register your interest in the match to get the email that allows you to purchase tickets. You do this buy purchasing it on the rangers website, its free of charge to register your interest

I got this email from the travel club on Friday:

"...Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 5pm Saturday 17 August to supporters who have accrued 4 or more points. Thereafter, any remaining tickets will be offered to supporters who have previously registered interest during the following sales schedule..."
Its the theeafter bit im still waiting on!

In the very early days of the travel club(2002 onwards)the ticket was included in the price.

I am sure it was like that and the Sports Options flight was always about 30-40 quid cheaper than the official trip due to this. We turned up at one match and found out the actual ticket was only about £10.

They have sent a further email stating arrival is 11.35 am.
Also states that the local currency is Euro :)
Zloty Loyal.

Last edited:
The initial email says near the city centre. Although Greg - The SLO - said they will be looking to amend it so the fans get dropped off at the fanzone mate.
Not going to see anything of Warsaw if we get dropped off for five hours in a fanzone.

Back