Travel Club Points

Rooferjim

Anybody on here been awarded a point for being unsuccessful on getting a ticket for Feyenord I was on 2 and not had the extra point yet

You won’t get one, it’s only if it does not make your sale window.

correct me if I’m wrong

As the tickets made the 2 point window for sale, I'm pretty sure you won’t get a point. I had the same issue in an earlier tie where tickets sold out at my level of points and I never got a point.

Anybody on here been awarded a point for being unsuccessful on getting a ticket for Feyenord I was on 2 and not had the extra point yet
Give them time to update things.
Think the TO/TC have more important things 1st to deal with like getting the tickets ready for posting and collecting.

I don’t think 2 pointers will get a point or Feyenoord as they had a chance to buy a ticket for the match (even though it was very unlikely they’d manage due to the numbers). If the previous rounds are anything to go by, that’s what the ticket office will say.

I’ve had my point for Feyenoord added and the ticket is arriving today in the post. I think the tickets are available for pick up from today too.

I don’t think 2 pointers will get a point or Feyenoord as they had a chance to buy a ticket for the match (even though it was very unlikely they’d manage due to the numbers). If the previous rounds are anything to go by, that’s what the ticket office will say.

I’ve had my point for Feyenoord added and the ticket is arriving today in the post. I think the tickets are available for pick up from today too.
The previous rounds never sold out though, anybody that applied for a ticket had the chance to get 1 at some point before the match.

After Porto I had six points , however I checked my Rangers account just before the Feyenoord tickets went on sale and noticed I was down a point, after contacting TO I was informed I had a point deducted due to me not picking up my Porto ticket even though it had been sent out special delivery , after sending a photo of ticket and a picture of myself in Stadium they have put my point back on , Obviously something went wrong with their system on this occasion but its something to be aware of.

You will get a point.

If there isn't enough tickets to go round the full 2 pointers then you get a point.

2 pointers got a point for Mitdtjylland even though they went to 2 points as the sold out quick

I was on one and my point hasn’t been added yet so I’m assuming it will be after the game.

Technically they could get returns and still offer you one

The previous rounds never sold out though, anybody that applied for a ticket had the chance to get 1 at some point before the match.

Anyone on 2 points had the chance to get a ticket for this game. That’s the point I’m making mate.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, I’m just saying that’s what I think the travel club will say. They have to be consistent on these things.

Anyone on 2 points had the chance to get a ticket for this game. That’s the point I’m making mate.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, I’m just saying that’s what I think the travel club will say. They have to be consistent on these things.
Yeah they had a brief chance but were sold out very quickly, that's different from previous rounds where people had the chance to buy but never took the option up.

How often do the points refresh? is it seasonally, I got my point for feyenoord.
Points allocated from continuous Travel Club membership in Seasons 2011/12, 2017/18 and 2018/19 will be carried forward to Season 19/20 membership. Points from Season 2010/11 will no longer be valid or taken into account for Season 2019/20.

How do people know how to confirm what they are on? I just know I’m on 3 pending on to 4 because of Feyenoord. But it should be 5 they said I never applied for a ticket for Vienna when on 2 points when I have a mail trail of asking for the link to apply and remember kept checking my account when it said pending before we knew it was 3 pointers getting a ticket.

How do people know how to confirm what they are on? I just know I’m on 3 pending on to 4 because of Feyenoord. But it should be 5 they said I never applied for a ticket for Vienna when on 2 points when I have a mail trail of asking for the link to apply and remember kept checking my account when it said pending before we knew it was 3 pointers getting a ticket.

Log into your account, click the 3 lines up the top left and scroll down a little and it's there.

Log on to the ticket portal on the official website and go to My Account. Travel Club points in the bottom left corner.

I’ve had an email confirming I will be allocated a point.
I was on two points and didn’t get a feyenoord ticket

Log on to the ticket portal on the official website and go to My Account. Travel Club points in the bottom left corner.

Maybe it’s because I’m using my iPhone I genuinely can’t see anything with travel club points every other option just nothing available or can’t register and just see my photo no points indication anywhere.

Maybe it’s because I’m using my iPhone I genuinely can’t see anything with travel club points every other option just nothing available or can’t register and just see my photo no points indication anywhere.
You need to change it from mobile to desktop.

If you're on your phone, log in, click the 3 bars top left, then from the drop down menu click where it says "Hi (your name) with a pic of a person.

My point for porto never showed up until the feynoord email came to register interest I thought I never got it as I checked a few times think it takes couple wks to show i think mate

Any 1 pointers from Porto (or earlier) not had their point for applying for Feyenoord added? When will it be added? Point for Porto was added fairly quickly for me I'm sure.

Back