Travel from Chesterfield

Chesterfield loyal

Hello, i am planning on taking on my FILs season ticket as he is now struggling with mobility, work shifts allowing i intend to take in more games at home.
Are there any buses or groups of fans from this neck of the woods that i may be able to travel with, of course i will pay my way.
Regards
Brian

There is the Sheffield and District Loyal, should be on Facebook etc and Jon who runs it is a top bloke. Not sure on spaces etc as it has been a while since I was last up with them due to family commitments but go to the end of season do's. Sheffield based fyi, me that is. The club sets off from Mansfield I believe, I get on at meadowhall or A1 near Doncaster if no meadowhall pick up.

There is the Sheffield and District Loyal, should be on Facebook etc and Jon who runs it is a top bloke. Not sure on spaces etc as it has been a while since I was last up with them due to family commitments but go to the end of season do's. Sheffield based fyi, me that is. The club sets off from Mansfield I believe, I get on at meadowhall or A1 near Doncaster if no meadowhall pick up.
Thank you very much for replying, Mansfield is perfect for me, i don't do FB etc, don't suppose he is on here or you have a contact number ?

Thank you very much for replying, Mansfield is perfect for me, i don't do FB etc, don't suppose he is on here or you have a contact number
Thank you very much for replying, Mansfield is perfect for me, i don't do FB etc, don't suppose he is on here or you have a contact number ?
Hi mate, Jon is a great friend of mine, I will pm you his number tonight

Latest posts

Back