Travel help for seville

Looking at travelling if we make seville. My old man was at 72 so looking to take him back to spain to see the bears lift another European trophy.

Question is have accommodation in both torremolinos and carmona but the old man would prefer to stay in torremolinos. Do we reckon there would be buses from andalucia area to seville? Hes 67 and tee total so keeping him up all night to party after the game and get local transports in the morning isn’t the best idea.

Cheers lads for any help will be my first euro away trip with him so want to make it the best for him.

There were buses running from nearby Benalmadena last time we played Seville
Nearby as In near Torremolinos

Thanks mate . That would be magic if they were running. Did they leave from a certain area? Cheers
worth noting, it’s a 3-hour coach trip each way from Benalmadena/Torremolinos to Seville - and that’s without factoring in any stops for comfort breaks or refreshments

Is train an option mate? I know Train from torremolinos to Malaga is easy and then I guess from Malaga to Seville

This is the bus firm you need mate:

Train is very easy though.

Cheers lads yeah he knows it around 3 hour mark. Ideally we would have stayed in carmona and just got a taxi on the game day but hes not abroad often and prefer the area. Train might be a good shout . My problem is getting him back to torremolinos that night. When i had looked at local train and buses i couldnt see anything that late after full time

Cheers lads yeah he knows it around 3 hour mark. Ideally we would have stayed in carmona and just got a taxi on the game day but hes not abroad often and prefer the area. Train might be a good shout . My problem is getting him back to torremolinos that night. When i had looked at local train and buses i couldnt see anything that late after full time
Be pretty much impossible that mate by public transport. I would look in to a Taxi or something along them lines if you deffo have to go back after the match - have done it before myself and it's been around 125 euros but this was a good few years ago. Lot of ex pats in that area who would do that for the right price I would have thought.

You wont make it back after the game by train,as said above,The Smugglers in Benalmadina ran a couple of buses,i was on one of them,sadly it closed years ago,there was also a guy from NI ran a bus from his boozer.

Back