Treats for your 55 title party

scottsmum

Official Ticketer
Hi all,

Thanks again for letting me show you our special sweet treats available here at “The Ubiquitous Sweet”

We are fully into the 55 party planning and have some special Rangers themed items to show you :)

We have our celebration bottles which are can be personalised with a message of your choice. The pictured bottle is filled with our Union Jack love hearts which are chocolate with a caramel creme centre and some blue ice cups. These are £9, but with your FF discount will be £8.

We also have our cute little mini kilner style jars that can be filled with Ibrox humbugs or Ibrox balls, these are £1.50.

Lastly we have a true blue sweet hamper, this will be filled with all red, white and blue sweets and again can be personalised with a message of your choice. These start at £10.

We also have our full range of sweets available including lots more retro lines added including Butternuts, Oddfellows, Turkish Delight, Peppermint creams and much, much more!

Mother’s Day and Easter gifts are also available :)

You can find us at www.Facebook.com/theubiquitoussweet or you can email us at theubiquitoussweet@yahoo.com

All orders can be delivered in Ayrshire/Glasgow area or posted further afield.

Thanks again

Sarah

Can vouch for this fantastic service.
I got a basket.made up for my daughter and she loved it..All red, white and blue sweets including the UJ chocs. Arrived.on time amd securely packaged.
Would recommend for anyone looking for something a bit different of for the kids to celebrate 55 while the adults hit the Champagne

Can vouch for this fantastic service.
I got a basket.made up for my daughter and she loved it..All red, white and blue sweets including the UJ chocs. Arrived.on time amd securely packaged.
Would recommend for anyone looking for something a bit different of for the kids to celebrate 55 while the adults hit the Champagne

Thank you so much :) I'm so glad your daughter liked her basket.

Was our pleasure to help out, I love doing Rangers themed things!

Very tempted to get my wee granddaughter a hamper or a bottle, but not sure she will like the caramel creme centre, but she does love chocolate. Suppose I could just eat them myself :))

PS what's in a "blue ice cup"?

Very tempted to get my wee granddaughter a hamper or a bottle, but not sure she will like the caramel creme centre, but she does love chocolate. Suppose I could just eat them myself :))

PS what's in a "blue ice cup"?

An ice cup is just chocolate in a foil wrapping. It's mean to be cold in the middle, but they aren't as good as they used to be! Lol! That being said they are still a favourite of mine!

Can I just say thank you so much to everyone for all your support and kind words, it really does mean the world to me :)

More red, white and blue sweets on order and I might have just ordered 55 more bottles! Lol!!

Sarah

What a day! Been so lovely to meet some of you today and deliver treats :)

Us bears are just a great family and I’m so grateful for all the support you’ve given me!

We truly are the people ❤️

Sarah

Just a wee bump :)

We have ordered plenty more bottles! Lol!

Just a note these can be filled with any of our range of sweets, we have just added blue raspberry and strawberry Bon Bon's to our range, so along with toffee ones we have red, white and blue! We have over 200 sweets at last count

Again, thank you so much for all the support and kind words.

Sarah

Another wee bump :)

We now have blue Easter baskets in stock which can be filled with your choice of yummy treats.

We now have red, silver and blue foiled chocolate balls and also red, white and blue blue jelly beans. So we can cater for all Rangers themes!

We also have an extensive range of Retro sweets to choose from if you are looking for something a bit different :)

Sarah

Back