Tried for a second time to engage one of them about the football.

Treble Kings

And for the second time I got a curt 'Don't want to talk about it...'. So that's it, off the agenda. Different when it's us in chaos, they can't wait to pontificate and moralise. The ones in their early 20s know nothing apart from success and they're totally and utterly incapable of handling this shit they're in.

Since the 0-2 game in their midden our whatsapp group with two of them (in their early 40s);

The troll who gave it tight for years is taking it on the chin. But little does he know what is planned when 55 comes.

The other troll has not said a single thing in a group chat for over two months. Even the night scotland qualified etc. Brilliant!

Unfortunate enough to have worked with some just before our problems began with whyte. They never spoke about their defeats, all silence, but couldnt shut them up when they won a game.
Always took delight in shaking hands with bears in the work and smiling the biggest grin when we beat them. Last time was when we beat them 3_2 at Ibrox to stop them winning the league . Moved to another job shortly after and was so happy to leave behind their absolute bitterness and hatred.

And for the second time I got a curt 'Don't want to talk about it...'. So that's it, off the agenda. Different when it's us in chaos, they can't wait to pontificate and moralise. The ones in their early 20s know nothing apart from success and they're totally and utterly incapable of handling this shit they're in.
You just know that us winning a couple of titles in a row, will see around 30% imo, turn their backs on them.

They aren't football fans.

Nothing more than selfish entitled arseholes that can't hack it when they don't get their way - and I'm talking about their Da's who love to stick the boot in but cannot take it when it's dished out.

Then you have the new generation who have had it easy for 9 years and riot when they get knocked out a cup, ironically assisting us as it forces their board to refuse to back down and keep their manager.

A title when we were docked points.
4 titles when we weren't even in the league and run by spivs.
A title when we had Kiernan, Wilson, and Senderos at the back.
A title when we rebuild under Caixihna / Murty when we had Bates and Martin at the back.
A title when we rebuild once again this time under Gerrard and their icon Rodgers walks.
A title prematurely given to them when arithmetically we could still have won it.

Now we are back and as a collective they are spitting teeth.

*No disrespect to any of any players mentioned but they were never making a Rangers title winning team.

Last edited:
I posted on Irish Micks channel about how we would never react the way they did etc.
A yahoo replied with the usual sevco bitterness, we'll still get the 10 sevco sevco blah blah.
Irish Mick loved his post. Fucking mongoloids. I don't even hate them, just have utter contempt for their addiction to victim Hood.

I bet most of them in their early 20s would have supported us if it had been the other way round in the last decade.

And they’re gutted now.

It’s the snowplough generation where parents have made it so easy for their kids that when some form of rejection happens they cannot deal with it. Can’t deal in the real world!

Just wait and see what their season ticket uptake is next year if we do win the league. I suspect a good few covid banners will be staying firmly in place. There’s more risk/damage to them losing this title than us, this was pointed out to one of them yesterday. You could see the monobrow lower a good inch and bend in the middle. I then asked where the “racist weetabix heed fat Ned was?”. The reply....”don’t know how ye can say that when you’ve got Morelos.” Even when I ask you about Celtic, you talk about Rangers.....could feel the seethe

They’re all like this. I’ve got one at my work who’s dished it out for years. All I ever get from him is a emoji with 10 of them in a row. Surprisingly he’s not been contactable for the last 2 weeks. Not heard a single peep out of him.

My nephew was telling me at the weekend his Tim pal thinks their 5m goalie is better than Mcgregor & wasn’t taking no for an answer ! Nephew absolutely pounded him. We could have Messi playing up front for us & they’d still think Griffiths is a better player, that’s how entrenched they are about they’re players compared to ours.

The ones I've encountered recently, admittedly few and far between on account of the pandemic. Have been sheepishly quiet of late. Most just bemoan Lennon now or don't want to talk football.

They dish it out but they can't take it. It's a character defect. Must be linked to their inferiority complex.

My daughter is a Celtic fan (I know, I know, she lives with her mum and all her family are that way inclined)

After the Old Firm game I got a text from her -

“Yous didn’t really win today cause yous died in 2012”

Actually had a go at her and told her not to be so bitter. She’s 15 and despite getting absolute scuddings from them, not once have I acted like that towards her. But, like other posters have said, their younger fans have never had any real competition so don’t know how to lose. Her attitude absolutely disgusted me and I told her so.

Thankfully they seem to be learning the hard way this year. I’m confident Tav will be picking that trophy up come May.

Treble Kings my old mate from way back once again you are spot on, completely obsessed is not the word every waking minute they are thinking about us. Stay clear of when it comes to talking about the Rangers I get it’s difficult with families work ( not that they know what that is) smile nicely and talk about the weather

My Father in Law just phoned me, saying a complete stranger wearing a sellick trackie top, no less than 50 has just interrupted his conversation in the shop.
My FIL is full of carry on and was noising up a woman from his street, laughing and joking, asking what has happened to them and was she out rioting.
This arsehole butt's in, aggressively saying he won't be laughing when they win the league.
FIL told him to f off, he wasn't talking to him.
8.30am in front of school kids.
They are losing their shit.

Treble Kings my old mate from way back once again you are spot on, completely obsessed is not the word every waking minute they are thinking about us. Stay clear of when it comes to talking about the Rangers I get it’s difficult with families work ( not that they know what that is) smile nicely and talk about the weather
Absolutely! Predictably bitter individuals with an obsession of everything Rangers.
lovely

I changed jobs back in March, haven't really had the chance to get to know anybody in the new place socially/football team wise. Wee bit of chat about the Scotland game but that was it.

My old place however, had a wee group of them that all sat together near the door so could never avoid them. Dished it out left right and centre for 4 years. In particular one wee arrogant sneering fuckpig in his early 20s, Groin Brigade member, student politics etc. who's never known anything but them winning it.

I still know all their email addresses :))

My daughter is a Celtic fan (I know, I know, she lives with her mum and all her family are that way inclined)

After the Old Firm game I got a text from her -

“Yous didn’t really win today cause yous died in 2012”

Actually had a go at her and told her not to be so bitter. She’s 15 and despite getting absolute scuddings from them, not once have I acted like that towards her. But, like other posters have said, their younger fans have never had any real competition so don’t know how to lose. Her attitude absolutely disgusted me and I told her so.

Thankfully they seem to be learning the hard way this year. I’m confident Tav will be picking that trophy up come May.
Christ man, I don’t know how you deal with that. Your own kid supporting them and coming out with stuff like that.

I’ve got one rabid, who had the misfortune of having to call me for work related purposes on Monday.

Proceeded to spill his guts for 20 minutes, but pure revisionism about his beloved Celtic.

“I’ve been saying it for ages we need a restructure, and Lennon and Lawell need put out the door...this player’s shite...that player’s shite...John Kennedy...brave...oh so brave...but shite...Martin O’Neill Yaddy yaddy yaddy...oh and I took the opportunity to look at Rangers accounts. Defrauding her majesty of tax.”

I laughed so hard for these 20 minutes. He has taken great delight in talking all things Rangers since I’ve worked at the same place these last 5 years, and yet it’s only dawning on him how much Celtic have fucked things up over the last 8 years.

They should be out of sight of us, and had time and money to remodel their club as they saw fit. But their short sightedness has led to every thick Mick now deriding everything about their smelly club.

Glorious. Absolutely glorious.

I posted on Irish Micks channel about how we would never react the way they did etc.
A yahoo replied with the usual sevco bitterness, we'll still get the 10 sevco sevco blah blah.
Irish Mick loved his post. Fucking mongoloids. I don't even hate them, just have utter contempt for their addiction to victim Hood.
I hate them and treat them with contempt.
Keeps it real.

No Surrender.

I'm honestly not trying to be staunch but I just rarely engage with any of them about football. I'm actually not that interested in football but obsessed with Rangers so the thought of speaking to one of them about Rangers just baffles me.

I speak to them but not about football.

Remove them from your life and you'll not have to concern yourself with trying to rationalise their behaviour.

Back