Triple01s

Absolutely awful news.

Probably not the place but just out of curiosity they say they're from Govanhill, where abouts exactly? I live in Govanhill, just wondering if I've ever seen them about.

Heartbreaking, can’t imagine how difficult it must be for him to sit there and talk about like that.

Absolute lady's front bottom of a disease.

Reactions: DJT
That's absolutely heartbreaking, that must have been one hard video for them to make.

Wish them both all the best.

Really don't know anything about them but I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even more someone with their whole life ahead of them.

Tragic. Really, sad.

Absolute shame for this guy.
Bluenoses like the rest of us.
Had no problem with them filming the video at Ibrox.
All the best to them. WATP.

Really hits home that. Young lad struck down with that fuckin shit disease, with such a bright future ahead. Tragic. So so brave talking about it also.

Jesus that's shocking. Really hits home you don't know what's round the corner. Really feel for the guy and hats off for his attitude toward it all. Hope they achieve what they dreamt of.

Bastard disease really does not discriminate - Young boy, fit as f*ck, probably a bright future... Then told he has six months.

Utterly heartbreaking.

That’s awful to hear, a young guy with so much in front of him. Takes a lot to put it over like that.

Savage that .. Feel for his family and friends another young life taken away by that horrible disease.

Sad to see something like this, especially to one of our own and so young too.

Massive talent even if you aren't a drill fan, they're clearly good at it. I think this also shows that when they come out of their 'character' if you like, they are decent lads.

Lets hope the docs were wrong when they said 6 months and he's around for 56 in May.

Reactions: SSR
What a tragedy, but what an incredible attitude to keep moving forward with that energy. I think I'd give up so huge credit to him.

That is really horrible, poor lad. The music will have given him something to focus on and he's been really brave carrying on and doing what they are. Such a shame and I hope everything goes as well as it can in the coming time.

What’s horrible horrible disease, that’s absolutely tragic, he’s just a young man ffs! Took some guts to tell his story there!

Stay strong fella

I didn’t expect to hear that in their announcement. My heart goes out to him and his friends and family. A disgusting disease no one should have to go through and just hope they find a cure soon.

Good luck to Triple01s as they battle on through their journey.

Reactions: SSR
Back