Trolling the Tartan Army

Did anybody see that clown of an MP on twitter complaining that Scotland games were not on free-to-air TV and blaming Westminster for it.

"Westminster should legislate."
Im sure the qualification for being an MP is you must be a phucking clown going by some of the rubbish they come out with

Tims in the team are another, walked out of a Scotland game when Peter Grant came on and have never been to one since.

What's the logic behind that, were you unaware of the possibility of Peter Grant coming on before you went to the game?

About ten of them all decked out in kilts and hats with feathers etc got on my bus today from city to southside, I decided to wait on the next one

About ten of them all decked out in kilts and hats with feathers etc got on my bus today from city to southside, I decided to wait on the next one

Must be an absolute nightmare anytime something is on at Hampden, never mind they numpties if that is your regular commute.

What a change from about 40 years ago when the scotland support thrn made up with mostly bears took no nonsense from anybody and dressed normaly now look at them pink top and skirt wearing on there toes cowards

Gone are the days we made up more than 50% of the Scottish support and I don't see it coming back anytime soon sad really.
But the Sfa and the trannies have brought it on to themselves with the biased hatred of our institution.

I was aware but as soon as I saw him I knew that willing him to win was not for me.
Thing is I can see that logic nowadays. I adopt it myself and won't cheer on a team with 7 or 8 of them in it. But it just wasn't like that in the 80s or 90s as the die hard poets were nowhere near Hamden and we made up the vast majority of the support

Back