Trophy day

By May surely everyone will be inoculated anyway so no reason why we can’t have an open top bus parade
Alas, I cannot see that being sanctioned. Even HMG are going extremely cautiously in returning freedoms, so no chance a nat-run-Rangers-hating Glasgow Council would give us permission.

My work can either give me it as a holiday or I’m not turning up

Last night was like an away euro game on serious roids, %^*& knows how good trophy day will be

Trophy day will be magic, can't wait. Then the Europa final 10 days later will top it followed by the ultimate party of flag day with at least some fans in Ibrox.

Whit? Based on what exactly?
Based on the fact all the noise today suggests the SG will most likely put pressure on the SPFL to avoid a repeat of the scenes at the weekend. Also the fact that if there are fans allowed at the Euros, there's got to be a likelihood fans will be back in the stadium by the start of next season and it would be good for fans and players alike to share the trophy presentation.

Would that be possible? We will still be in the Europa
Slavia Prague A - Thu 11th Mar 17:55

Slavia Prague H - Thu 18th Mar 20:00

Celtic (League Game 33) A - Sun 21st Mar 12:00

Scot Cup 3rd Round - Sat/Sun 3rd-4th Apr TBC

Europa Quarter 1st leg - Thu 8th April TBC

League Game 34 - Sat/Sun 10th-11th Apr TBC

Europa Quarter 2nd leg - Thu 15th Apr TBC

Scot Cup 4th Round - Sat/Sun 17th-18th Apr TBC

League Game 35 - Tue/Wed 20th-21st Apr TBC

Scot Cup Quarter - Sat/Sun 24th-25th Apr TBC

Europa Semi 1st leg - Thu 29th Apr TBC

League Game 36 - Sat/Sun 1st-2nd May TBC

Europa Semi 2nd leg - Thu 6th May TBC

Scot Cup Semi - Sat/Sun 8th-9th May TBC

League Game 37 - Tue/Wed 11th-12th May TBC

League Game 38 - Sat/Sun 15-16th May TBC

Scot Cup Final - Sat 22nd May TBC

Europa Final - Wed 26th May TBC

Based on the fact all the noise today suggests the SG will most likely put pressure on the SPFL to avoid a repeat of the scenes at the weekend. Also the fact that if there are fans allowed at the Euros, there's got to be a likelihood fans will be back in the stadium by the start of next season and it would be good for fans and players alike to share the trophy presentation.
Absolutely no chance mate.

Reactions: d72
I honestly can't see fans being allowed in Ibrox this season. I'm sure the snp would like the trophy to be presented like it was in Barcelona. Quietly in a wee room.

Anyone aware if the league will change the last game of ours to sunday the 16th to try dampen the celebrations (no that it will happen) or will it be played the saturday? Cheers

Explains the flights prices from Belfast to Glasgow on Saturday lol. And the flight home on Monday is half 6 in the morning for some reason

Slavia Prague A - Thu 11th Mar 17:55

Slavia Prague H - Thu 18th Mar 20:00

Celtic (League Game 33) A - Sun 21st Mar 12:00

Scot Cup 3rd Round - Sat/Sun 3rd-4th Apr TBC

Europa Quarter 1st leg - Thu 8th April TBC

League Game 34 - Sat/Sun 10th-11th Apr TBC

Europa Quarter 2nd leg - Thu 15th Apr TBC

Scot Cup 4th Round - Sat/Sun 17th-18th Apr TBC

League Game 35 - Tue/Wed 20th-21st Apr TBC

Scot Cup Quarter - Sat/Sun 24th-25th Apr TBC

Europa Semi 1st leg - Thu 29th Apr TBC

League Game 36 - Sat/Sun 1st-2nd May TBC

Europa Semi 2nd leg - Thu 6th May TBC

Scot Cup Semi - Sat/Sun 8th-9th May TBC

League Game 37 - Tue/Wed 11th-12th May TBC

League Game 38 - Sat/Sun 15-16th May TBC

Scot Cup Final - Sat 22nd May TBC

Europa Final - Wed 26th May TBC
League secured with up to 18 games left to be played!

Most restrictions will be relaxed by then. That's the day when we should surround out stadium on all sides and all roads around it. Beam the pictures into the stadium as each player and staff is introduced one by one on to the pitch. They'll already be hearing the fireworks and pyro smoke and cheering. When Tav lifts the trophy, all of us in unison cheering and starting the bouncy. The players watching it. Would be magnificent. Looking forward to it.

I know people from all over the UK (myself included) that would like to be part of the day. That won't be possible if the trophy day is a Wednesday night so yes it is possible.
Ahh, I was talking in general terms.

Nothing will spoil trophy day.

Wee Nicola trying will be busy trying to work out a new lockdown restriction to prevent any outpouring of joy.

Will only apply to Rangers fans obviously.
Whatever she does it won't apply to me and other Bears outside Scotland. Private party for my household, 2 people, 2 cats. Lots of stella. all socially distanced, of course!

Heard from a source that there's talk of the trophy getting presented at the TC before the end of the season and not Ibrox. Date would be undisclosed.
Not sure if it's Holyrood or police directives but they'd blame each other anyway, bunch of c*nts.

Back