Trophy Presentation

Bear72

Right pardon my ignorance.. I can't remember, will the trophy be presented to us the night we in the league or, the first home game after winning it or, the last home game of the season?

I know this will be a short thread but, I can't see this anywhere else.

WATP

The holders are required to return it in good order no later than 3 weeks before the end of the season. This, I would assume, is to allow time for cleaning, polishing before presenting to the new Champions.

They certainly ain't handing it over early especially not for a presentation at their pit.

So last home game.

Right pardon my ignorance.. I can't remember, will the trophy be presented to us the night we in the league or, the first home game after winning it or, the last home game of the season?

I know this will be a short thread but, I can't see this anywhere else.

WATP
It’s always the last home game of the season unless it comes down to the last day, with the winner being presented it to them at whatever ground they play at. Eg on helicopter Sunday we got it at Easter road

The holders are required to return it in good order no later than 3 weeks before the end of the season. This, I would assume, is to allow time for cleaning, polishing before presenting to the new Champions.

They certainly ain't handing it over early especially not for a presentation at their pit.

So last home game.
Thanks 1288bear . When will we find out the split games and dates ‘ times any idea ? I guess they also could be changed for TV too

So last home game.
So Tav just goes into their midden stand after the game, smashes open their cabinet and just takes it.

Thanks 1288bear . When will we find out the split games and dates ‘ times any idea ? I guess they also could be changed for TV too
Once the split is confirmed then they can prepare the fixtures all games will be set in stone including TV games

More likely they won't do the fixtures until after the last batch of games on 20th/21st March even if the split is know before then

I’ve got a feeling they will make our last home game the midweek one before the last day of the season. Try to limit the number of fans who might turn up to celebrate.

It’s not always presented on the last day. In 98/99 we won it under DA, last game of the season was home to Killie but trophy had been presented at a previous home game

Do they do presentations now due to covid? Didn't do any last season although it obviously wasn't won on the park

Back