Trophy Presentation

No not one

Seeing a lot of support for Super to do this. I think it would be absolutely fantastic if it could happen. Any thoughts on how we can make this happen ?

Why?
I’m sure they will not be leaving this decision until the Thursday before the presentation :)) And it’s fück all, to do with us who does it.
If it was then Walter should do it , bookends this dire period in our history.

I don’t think anyone will be presenting it due to covid guidelines, it will be left for us to lift ourselves

Ally McCoist won't be there. Lee Wallace won't be there. Lee McCulloch won't be there.

Saturday is for the players, management and backroom staff who put in the hard work to take our acclaim. Simple as that.
agreed sick of this get the players from lower divisions there, they were paid to do a job and done it, this trophy is for this year's squad who have delivered us 55

Be a bit naff if they just leave it on a podium for us to pickup.

I'm sure somebody well masked will hand it over. Might well be one of the dunderheids from the SPFL.

But I think we could please Bears if Gerrard handed it over to Tav (same team bubble) .

Be a bit naff if they just leave it on a podium for us to pickup.

I'm sure somebody well masked will hand it over. Might well be one of the dunderheids from the SPFL.

But I think we could please Bears if Gerrard handed it over to Tav (same team bubble) .
See Hearts & Patrick Thistle, that's exactly what happened.

Ally is a club legend, one of the greatest ever Rangers, he won’t be anywhere near the trophy on Saturday though and nor should he be, no ex players, managers etc should be there, it’s going to be an incredibly emotional moment and the current squad and management are the only deserving folk who will do the honours.

Ally McCoist won't be there. Lee Wallace won't be there. Lee McCulloch won't be there.

Saturday is for the players, management and backroom staff who put in the hard work to take our acclaim. Simple as that.
Ally will be there, just like he was last Ibrox game as was Alex McLeish

What about Seb Rozenthal

Back