Troubled Tom

Jan Žižka

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=288&a=troubled-tom

Beaton for example in his career has awarded Celtic 10 penalties, and Rangers 4. Willie Collum has awarded Celtic 20 penalties and awarded Rangers 11. Whyte and her predecessors have cited Rangers players for various alleged on field indiscretions, at a ratio of around 10:1. News reports yesterday suggested Boyd would be cited for his comments, and the response from Celtic was not to distance themselves from him, or to state that the club as a whole don’t share his views, but to state “We have had absolutely no contact from the SFA in relation to this matter and, given the context and circumstances in which the comments were made, would be astonished if the matter were to be progressed. If it is, then we will respond robustly."

Anyone else want to call us paranoid when some of think we are refereed and cited differently?
When was the last time a Rangers player caused a rammy?
When was the last time a Rangers player was reckless or even injured an opponent?
Nah we get sent off for telling the ref he's missed something obvious or blowing kisses or celebrating a goal, ffs Morelos got sent off for being pushed and then again for being tackled.
Yet look at the numbers.
What else is it if not bias?

Every stat leans heavily in there favour as the OP says. The amount of times we have had players cited is if I remember 20 to 1 and that's with an animal like Lego and a diving bast*** like Christie just doesn't stack up . Any Journalist could write up a piece showing how ridiculous their statements are its all on public file .But no they defend scum like Boyd and that rancid perverted club instead.

All Scottish tournaments from 1890 to 2002.

Red cards – Celtic 575, Rangers 622.
Yellow cards – Celtic 1522, Rangers 1777.
Penalties for Celtic – 1027, for Rangers 895.
Penalties against Celtic – 328, penalties against Rangers 459.

There is a bias - celtc have terrorised referees.
Shown in GLORIOUS technicolor in the 2011 league cup final when our "top" referee, Thompson gave us a STONEWALL penalty only to then shit his pants and book Jelovic for diving instead. I'd 100% guarantee you if he done it the other way round he'd never have refereed again.

This should be enough to shut them up but they will come up with reasons to justify this I'd guess if those stats were put in front of them.

Something along the lines of they are more attacking and play the game the right way would be a certainty. "We arra pyoor fitba team an aw that."

And it should be lot more that than because Rangers are defensive and dirty. Nothing surer.

Its what they do, always play the victim card, be it CFC, Sinn Fein or the catholic church they always play the downtrodden persecuted victim, its fukin pathetic and they should get ridiculed for it as its utter nonsense, the tail wagged the dog once too often for me in Scotland, hence why I upped sticks and left, I fukin miss the Rangers though.

The facts don’t matter to them.

The important thing is that everyone in the cancerous Celtic family are always on message.

So, despite all the facts to the contrary, ex skipper and gibbering simpleton Tom Boyd, propelled by a doctrine of victimisation, howls that officials are conspiring against Celtic.

It doesn’t matter that it’s quite clearly untrue, the important bit is getting it out there, and once it is, his club will always back him up.

Contrast that with ourselves, where ex players frequently fall over themselves to stick the boot in.

Ahead of a season that is likely to be as tough a fight for the title as they’ve had in almost a decade, this looks to me like the Yahoos opening salvo in the propaganda war.

The facts don’t matter to them.

The important thing is that everyone in the cancerous Celtic family are always on message.

So, despite all the facts to the contrary, ex skipper and gibbering simpleton Tom Boyd, propelled by a doctrine of victimisation, howls that officials are conspiring against Celtic.

It doesn’t matter that it’s quite clearly untrue, the important bit is getting it out there, and once it is, his club will always back him up.

Contrast that with ourselves, where ex players frequently fall over themselves to stick the boot in.

Ahead of a season that is likely to be as tough a fight for the title as they’ve had in almost a decade, this looks to me like the Yahoos opening salvo in the propaganda war.

Never have and never will.
It's time some of our own called them out for what they are and for what they're doing.

I won't hold my breath.

The truth doesn’t matter to them, they will still pedal their lies with their complicit lackies spouting the party line. Facts don’t matter to them because they are brainwashed at being victims and it now comes naturally to them. But the world is awakening to their vile ways. The truth will out them it’s coming!

They don’t bother with silly things like facts and reality.

Their skewed logic and and absolute bile is not only tolerated in the republic of Scotland it's condoned.

Whilst the club that is actually wronged stays silent for fear of being labelled paranoid and delusional.

You really couldn't make this stuff up , no really.

Always cheated never defeated.

I reckon our manager is going to wipe the floor with them when he is inevitably asked about Celtics/Boyd’s comments in the build up to the derby game. Don’t reckon he’ll miss them when they are clearly trying to set the narrative before a ball is kicked.

I remember a few years ago they complained about decisions going against them particularly penalty kicks.

A little bit of research was done and it was shown that they had been awarded more penalty kicks than any other team in the UK at that point.
They promptly fell silent and moved on to the next grievance.
Victimhood runs right through their whole rancid club like a cancer.

Anyone else want to call us paranoid when some of think we are refereed and cited differently?
When was the last time a Rangers player caused a rammy?
When was the last time a Rangers player was reckless or even injured an opponent?
Nah we get sent off for telling the ref he's missed something obvious or blowing kisses or celebrating a goal, ffs Morelos got sent off for being pushed and then again for being tackled.
Yet look at the numbers.
What else is it if not bias?

And when was the last time a Rangers manager caused a referees strike, a fact conveniently forgotten by the Scottish media?!

Shown in GLORIOUS technicolor in the 2011 league cup final when our "top" referee, Thompson gave us a STONEWALL penalty only to then shit his pants and book Jelovic for diving instead. I'd 100% guarantee you if he done it the other way round he'd never have refereed again.

The SAME season that it happened to them v Dundee Utd (a penalty was given and CORRECTLY overturned by a linesman) then Lennon stated this has and will never happen to anyone else. The linesman, despite being right, ended up resigning due to the abuse he received.

So there you go. Make a decision against them and it's your refereeing career on the line. No pressure.

The SAME season that it happened to them v Dundee Utd (a penalty was given and CORRECTLY overturned by a linesman) then Lennon stated this has and will never happen to anyone else. The linesman, despite being right, ended up resigning due to the abuse he received.

So there you go. Make a decision against them and it's your refereeing career on the line. No pressure.

I know, it’s not as if this has happened since as well. Such as a 4th official interjecting with the referee to get a player sent off, which then gets overturned as it was a ridiculous decision...
We should have started a referees strike over that one.

If they are anti Celtic, they’re not very good at it.

As usual, no shame.

Rangers need to grow a set of balls and start going on the front foot in the PR war. These stats are appalling.

Beaton for example in his career has awarded Celtic 10 penalties, and Rangers 4. Willie Collum has awarded Celtic 20 penalties and awarded Rangers 11
Is this including our years in exile though? If so that's not a fair comparison.

For me when Aluko won a penalty and there was definate contact, and he was then banned for diving showed the bias. Surprised we didnt fight that there and then. Was that the start of re-reffing games?

I remember McBungle coming out with the victim pish a few years ago. He quickly went quiet when confronted by these damning stats. ( which applied to the years he was active)

Back