Truly magnificent rant from a Newcastle United fan as he slaughters Mike Ashley for turning his club into a joke

mdingwall

Administrator
Truly magnificent rant from a Newcastle United fan as he slaughters Mike Ashley for turning his club into a joke

I feel their pain, but they have not really done much about getting him out their club.

Will be a day of UK wide national celebration when this fucker croaks. Only the hypocritical ‘libertarians’ at the piggery will mourn his demise.

Every week I check the Newcastle score, hoping they get gubbed. I want them to go down and I want them to collapse.

Nothing against the fans, but as long as Ashley is part of their club I wish them nothing but bad luck and misery.

I'm no fan of NUFC, but I would rather see them rid of the fat b.astard tbh. No club deserves him anywhere near their club.

Every week I check the Newcastle score, hoping they get gubbed. I want them to go down and I want them to collapse.

Nothing against the fans, but as long as Ashley is part of their club I wish them nothing but bad luck and misery.
That's basically like saying if we were taken over by Ashley then you would want the same to happen to us. Load of nonsense mate.

There are few mortals walking the earth who can upset every single person they come into contact with.

Ashley is one of them.

Couple of points.
1. Newcastle are not a massive club, only in their tiny wee minds they are.

2. If he continues to buy a season ticket and doesnt go, he's part of the problem.

I sympathise with the Newcastle fans to a point, sometimes it baffles me as to why they haven't mobilised to take action before Ashley got both feet under the table?

It's taken a pretty miserable decade for them to stage a meaningful boycott.

Biggest issue they now have is Ashley feeling the pinch in the retail sector. I just think Newcastle are too useful to the slimy prick.

Despite the rhetoric, I'd guarantee you he is making a killing out of that club because if he was genuinely serious about punting it, they are highly investable & he wouldn't toil for a buyer in today's market.

He could find a dodgy rich guy tomorrow morning who'd take them off his hands if he really wanted to.

That's basically like saying if we were taken over by Ashley then you would want the same to happen to us. Load of nonsense mate.

The only way the fans will get rid of Ashley is if he is losing money. I don't wish the actual club any harm, just Ashley.

I want Newcastle to emerge and regain normality, it will come faster if the club go into a fast and steep decline.

I sympathise with the Newcastle fans to a point, sometimes it baffles me as to why they haven't mobilised to take action before Ashley got both feet under the table?

It's taken a pretty miserable decade for them to stage a meaningful boycott.

Biggest issue they now have is Ashley feeling the pinch in the retail sector. I just think Newcastle are too useful to the slimy prick.

Despite the rhetoric, I'd guarantee you he is making a killing out of that club because if he was genuinely serious about punting it, they are highly investable & he wouldn't toil for a buyer in today's market.

He could find a dodgy rich guy tomorrow morning who'd take them off his hands if he really wanted to.
I think the last investors that looked at the club walked away as they realised the fat slug was wanting too much and had a hold on the merchandise deals

They actually need to BECOME like Sunderland, years in the wilderness, before Ashley would seriously consider selling up. And as we know, he will still want control of all merchandising/advertising

Newcastle like ourselves have a massive and loyal fanbase.
Both clubs have always merchandise wise been up their with the best of Britain.
Remember my brother telling me years ago when working in Newcastle ;that the amount of replica shirts folks were wearing was staggering.
This complete cnut knew his targets and not in a footballing sense.
To play on good honest supporters emotions the way he does is loathsome.

Read that and shuddered, that could have been our club had the Three Bears not stepped in to remove that toxic bastard and his puppets.

You should add the likes of Craig Houston and Chris Graham to that who may not have had the finance but gave everything and were, in the end, helluva, helluva influential.

I feel their pain, but they have not really done much about getting him out their club.
The only way to get shot of him is to buy enough shares to oust him, we were fortunate that we had 5 guys put the money up along with the two fan groups and the ordinary fans to out vote him,
Or else he would still be there
The Geordies don't have that escape route open to them

There but for the grace of god go us, thank your own god for the three bears and D. King, and all the supporters, who helped get that slug away from the club, and I believe that in time Dave will win against the fat one.

Have sympathy with them for being saddled with Ashley but like others, think they have a high opinion of where they should be as a football club. Newcastle are 11th (joint 8th on points), two points off Man Utd in 5th.

Liverpool, City, Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham and Utd all ahead of them. That’s not going to change any time soon, Ashley or no Ashley.

This can't be right - Davie Provan has stated a Mike Ashley ownership of Rangers would be much better than King and Co. and it was a big mistake getting rid of him. He talks as if he's never wrong.

Back