Truly toxic chants from the Celtic support at Dingwall - The Scotsman

Exactly mate we could make up songs about Tommy Burns,Billy McNeil etc but we don't.I imagine if they sing it when they play us the Billy boys will get sung in retaliation and guess who the bad guys will be.
If they sing that against us at Ibrox there will be a riot , people will be on the park attacking that scum that song crosses the line .

If the shoe was on the other foot celtic would 100% make a very public statement about it.
They'll always be miles ahead of us in the PR dept
Why is this ? Why are they always miles ahead of us ? That's one of the reasons I don't pay to watch Rangers anymore, cos the club don't give a fukc about our PR.

Wonder if Hibs mouthpiece Chairman with his position at Hampden will be pushing for strict liability for Scottish football after his fans' behaviour today throwing missiles, pitch invasions.......
Plus still awaiting Nicoliar, Dormant, Useless for for the Tartan Trannies behaviour down London last June and the Timothy Trongate Trashers in May with Susan Aitken making known the clean up bill, and Historic Scotland confirming the cost to repair the door of a historic Scottish Landmark, will the Press be pursuing this? No surprise Dormant has went off sick still awaiting his apology to our Club and her Players for Sweet Carolinegate last year and his condemnation of the Trongate Trashers and area within his City not in Midlothian

Last edited:
Get used to hearing it, Aberdeen and Dundee United will be belting it out soon enough.
well then we need to get ahead of the game,the club really do need to come out swinging on this one ,4 of our clubs servants being mocked in death,if our club have nothing to say about this , then it says a helluva lot about those in our boardroom

From an organisation that is covering up Child Abuse is anyone surprised their fans would sink to that level ?
True
Perhaps we should not be surprised.
But it still disgusts me that they laugh and mock the passing of some of our legends recently. Despicable and shameful.

Why is this ? Why are they always miles ahead of us ? That's one of the reasons I don't pay to watch Rangers anymore, cos the club don't give a fukc about our PR.
They clearly don't want to be seen to be upsetting the scum across the city.

Contrast it to the way Celtic manipulated the Kyogo video to maximum effect.

Within an hour of it being posted Celtic were pro_active in ensuring Sky, the BBC and every other media outlet would be making it headline news.

Ange was even on talking about having to put a comforting arm round Kyogo's neck. It was all designed to ensure maximum pressure on Rangers to issue a statement and take action with those involved.

Our board don't give a fuk and that a fact.

I await the Celtic response saying they are legitimate targets. Worked well for their political wing over in NI for decades.

There’s also been a glimmer of a breakthrough with other sides questioning Celtic’s abuse ring cover up. I’m sure it was Dunfermline fans but yet again it’s not Celtic who are punished, nope the SFA took Dunfermline to task over it
Truly unbelievable. Only in Scotland could paedophiles have more rights than victims or accusers. What a fucked up little shithole Scotland is.

There is a section of Celtic’s away support that, frankly, no longer appear to possess basic common decency.

The words 'no longer appear' sum it up.

Are we being told before this wee ditty the yahoos were paragons of virtue?

Fair play to the journalist for having the temerity to write it, but why, oh why, does no one ever go for the jugular with these b@stards? Why has there always got to be some sort of apology, excuse or soothing words tied into the criticism?
A section means all of them, the ones that don’t sing it are just the dimmer ones who struggle with learning the words

Is there a video of the scum doing this so we can ID the scum Fxxks. Unfortunately they are good at hiding the evidence.

They remind you of what you would wipe from the sole of your shoe.
Complete scum, await Sturgeon's condemnation of their support.

It's bad enough this getting sung in their slophouses but that's it now made it inside the stadium as well.

They clearly don't want to be seen to be upsetting the scum across the city.

Contrast it to the way Celtic manipulated the Kyogo video to maximum effect.

Within an hour of it being posted Celtic were pro_active in ensuring Sky, the BBC and every other media outlet would be making it headline news.

Ange was even on talking about having to put a comforting arm round Kyogo's neck. It was all designed to ensure maximum pressure on Rangers to issue a statement and take action with those involved.

Our board don't give a fuk and that a fact.
How you turn this onto the board is beyond me.
Celtic have many place men and sympathisers throughout the Scottish media. That's how stories are reported in the way they are here. Bias and tribalism runs rife in the Scottish media, pro Celtic, pro SNP, anti Unionism, we have to suffer it all. While anti Rangers and anti Union sentiment exists in our media Rangers can never do what they do. To be honest I don't want Rangers to be like that anyway. The victim card stuff makes me sick.
I couldn't disagree more about the board not giving f*ck. You think they wouldn't find it as vile as you do, or me, or any civilised person? Personally the only action I think the board should be considering is banning Celtic supporters from Ibrox. It's the only responsible thing to do.

It's 2022 so why use the line "no longer appear to possess basic common decency" now, as if to suggest they have had a firm grasp of that particular human quality until recently.

Let's call a spade a spade. This kind of thing has been going on for ever, and yes, we have previous of the same thing. Johnny Doyle anyone? But, and this is the real issue for me. For the last decade or so we have had wall to wall rc media work in unison to suppress anything like this from their end. Subsequently projecting the false narrative that sectarianism is a one way street.

They will do there usual in house investigation when forced into a corner over this,with the usual end result nothing.
All the Rangers board need to do is call it out by naming the people mentioned in this vile song as evidenced on tv coverage and say they have had thousands of complaints about it from family members and fans (which is true) on the club website and say what are the authorities doing about it. Those f ucking bastards would not be slow if the roles were reversed

Or by overthrowing the government that aids and abetts it in a coup d'tat
Yes, the glory of it. A few thousand unionists descend on Holyrood, and take the Scottish govt into custody. Make them answer for missing Covid millions, illegal referendums, partnering with criminals, squandering public money, and protecting child abusers.
See how often SNP tyrants say "the people of Scotland" after that.
:))

It's 2022 so why use the line "no longer appear to possess basic common decency" now, as if to suggest they have had a firm grasp of that particular human quality until recently.

Let's call a spade a spade. This kind of thing has been going on for ever, and yes, we have previous of the same thing. Johnny Doyle anyone? But, and this is the real issue for me. For the last decade or so we have had wall to wall rc media work in unison to suppress anything like this from their end. Subsequently projecting the false narrative that sectarianism is a one way street.
Aye, and on the OF weekend when Rangers fans first aired that ditty (3-3 at the cesspit, Nov 1981) the yahoos were singing about the murder of the Rev Robert Bradford by the provos in that same time period.

Typically, only criticism of the Rangers support made the letters pages.

Oh, and the above is not to condone our stuff, but merely again to highlight the double standards annd brazen hypocrisy.

Well done to the scotsman for printing it, everyone else in the media must have heard it as well and as usual have remained silent, absolute scumbags.

All the Rangers board need to do is call it out by naming the people mentioned in this vile song as evidenced on tv coverage and say they have had thousands of complaints about it from family members and fans (which is true) on the club website and say what are the authorities doing about it. Those f ucking bastards would not be slow if the roles were reversed
They voiced there disdain towards us when the video emerged of a song about Furuhashi on a bus , this is in Football Ground they are absolute scum Rangers never have a set of balls when it comes to outing them .

Walter Smith, carried Tommy Burns’ coffin
Jimmy Bell castigated for showing his reverence for a Celtic player’s passing
Davie Cooper, tragically passed away coaching kids with a Celtic legend.

Obviously scum, but irony not their strongpoint.
If the club do not nip this in the bud i expect a song from our support in retaliation probably one about the deceased lesbian liars

They really are vermin - funny how they're always trying to claim the opposite. The evidence is very damning the other direction I'm afraid for the scummy Celtic support.

Let's see if the politicians and tabloids condemn it. The silence will be deafening.
I wrote to the evil witch in Edinburgh, the Usless Justice Minister and several papers, demanding the investigation of the incident in the pub where it was sung and then put up on here.

Not heard anything back.

In the week when on this forum there was a multi-page tribute to the recently deceased Celtc player John Hughes, those horrible scum mock and celebrate the deaths of Rangers legends. That is the difference between us and them.

The club should have been pro_active in highlighting it last week. Instead we took the dignified silence approach.

Contrast this to how quickly the Celtic board ensured the Kyogo video clip would be headline news on Sky BBC and every other media outlet within hours of it being uploaded.

The Rangers board clearly don't give a toss.
We deserve better than the incompetents running the show currently.

They have no interest in fighting our corner. We lost the title last season due to the moving of the winter break. Our board did nothing. They should have been on the steps at Hampdump with a legal writ the very second this shite was mentioned.

Truly unbelievable. Only in Scotland could paedophiles have more rights than victims or accusers. What a fucked up little shithole Scotland is.
Our Country has always been far from perfect but it’s the brazen emboldened nature of their venom under the SNP that makes it sickening. that there are posters on here who vote for the very people who despise them.
Walter Smith, carried Tommy Burns’ coffin
Jimmy Bell castigated for showing his reverence for a Celtic player’s passing
Davie Cooper, tragically passed away coaching kids with a Celtic legend.

Obviously scum, but irony not their strongpoint.
That’s because we welcome, live, work and even love some of them. The divisive bitterness of them will hopefully be their undoing

Last edited:
Back