Truly toxic chants from the Celtic support at Dingwall - The Scotsman

Our Countey has always been far from perfect but it’s the brazen emboldened nature of their venom under the SNP that makes it sickening that there are posters on here who vote for the very people who despise them.

That’s because we welcome, live, work and even love some of them. The divisive bitterness of them will hopefully be their undoing
Yeah mate, some people really are beyond help.

I don't know why we're wasting our breath even worrying about this; yeah it's vile and I know there's hypocrisy around these creatures but fück 'em, best ignore the sub-humans, I'll sleep even better tonight knowing I'm not one of them.
Your right mate. How many years is that now from the hanging effigies at parkhead?

Still reading the same old, time something was done. They have played the minority card for years now, which gets them a free pass, even more so when their votes are wanted by our sitting govt.

We deserve better than the incompetents running the show currently.

They have no interest in fighting our corner. We lost the title last season due to the moving of the winter break. Our board did nothing. They should have been on the steps at Hampdump with a legal writ the very second this shite was mentioned.
This isn’t even about fighting our corner the figures of our Club they are mocking are friends and colleagues of the board if they can’t be bothered defending them we have no chance but we know that already.

I’ve not heard them. I wouldn’t want my ears to be assaulted. But I’ve read the article and what struck me - and I’m aware that there are some idiots in our support - is the contrast between the animals who sang that and the response on FF to the death of John Hughes this week. Compare and contrast.

When are Rangers going to grow a set and go after that rancid mob ?
To go after them, you need the media and politicians to do that, which for some reason they only speak when it's Rangers fans.

We could get the best pr firm on earth and it wouldn't make one bit of difference. In fact, we will be shut down immediately by being accused of whataboutery.

The clubs is despised from top to bottom, in fact it's now part of the fabric of this country.

The media and the great and good moral guardians of this country have been that determined to paint Rangers,Rangers fans along with the unionist population of Scotland as the root of all evil,They have allowed others a free hand to sink to levels of behavior that is totally unacceptable,
Not a huge fan of club statements but when the names of club legends are abused in this fashion a simple statement of disgust issued to all media outlets should be put out there .

Time to remind them a fair few of their lot are rotting in hell for the things they did in this life

And a few more will be going there someday soon

Is there a video of the scum doing this so we can ID the scum Fxxks. Unfortunately they are good at hiding the evidence.
There's at least two football you tubers who were there filming yesterday. Neither of them have included the chant.

It was all over here.

To the same tune as the Carlos Cuellar song. Google it.

Never heard of it mate.

You're very keen to muddy the waters, eh?

No equivalence. They're singing, just a few short weeks after the last of the four died, about four legends of the club.

And you're talking stuff about Tommy Burns and not willing to give any evidence to back it up?

Who needs enemies...

Never heard of it mate.

You're very keen to muddy the waters, eh?

No equivalence. They're singing, just a few short weeks after the last of the four died, about four legends of the club.

And you're talking stuff about Tommy Burns and not willing to give any evidence to back it up?

Who needs enemies...
Yeah mate I'm a Tim. Go back and see what I was replying to if you're capable of it.

You said it, not me.

I've read it all. Weird stuff from you. Even weirder not backing up your claims and telling folk to google stuff.
See if the word skeleton jogs your memory. I find it even weirder people are denying it. Some guy says we'd never sing songs about their dead and I disputed it because actually we do have some bellends who do.

See if the word skeleton jogs your memory. I find it even weirder people are denying it. Some guy says we'd never sing songs about their dead and I disputed it because actually we do have some bellends who do.

Less of the cryptic pish would be great.

People have asked you to evidence your claims, and you haven't.

Having said that, it's a weird, weird thing to post on a Rangers board - when the scum have started mocking four dead Rangers legends - and start talking about (without evidence) some song some Rangers fans once might have sung about Tommy Burns...

A total riddy and symptomatic as to why we're often on the losing end of a PR war.

Like I said, who needs enemies.

I'm out.

I wonder when the incompetent OAP beaters at Police Scotland will release a tweet about this outrage. Or is it only when they are ordered to do so by their puppet masters in the cult.

It is bad enough singing about outlawed,cowardly terrorist organisations constantly but to sing about legends and decent people involved in Scottish football who have died is totally despicable.
You don't hear our fans singing about Hughes,Auld or Sean Fallon.
Scumbag behaviour.
Hope arrests are made or the club are charged.

It was. One fucking idiot.

Edited as not to help lurkers. Google spotlight if you want to see what your club should be offended by.

Last edited:
Did Rangers fans on a bus not get into trouble for mocking the wee Japanese s by pulling their eyes which is extremely tame compared to mocking dead legends IMO

The media and the great and good moral guardians of this country have been that determined to paint Rangers,Rangers fans along with the unionist population of Scotland as the root of all evil,They have allowed others a free hand to sink to levels of behavior that is totally unacceptable,
Not a huge fan of club statements but when the names of club legends are abused in this fashion a simple statement of disgust issued to all media outlets should be put out there .
Rangers need to issue a statement condemning the behaviour of this scum at Dingwall yesterday.

It then falls to the Scottish media and the usual social commentators, as to whether they're prepared to take this matter further.

On past experience I fully expect it to be quietly kicked into the long grass, unless the Scotsman journalist Smith, having set the hare running, is prepared to show some gumption and follow it through.

But let's see how it develops.

Your right mate. How many years is that now from the hanging effigies at parkhead?

Still reading the same old, time something was done. They have played the minority card for years now, which gets them a free pass, even more so when their votes are wanted by our sitting govt.

One or two days after the tragic death of Kris Boyd's brother.

Absolutely sickening and once again with the full protection of the Scottish media, PFs office and Police Scotland hierarchy.

A shameful, sinister little shitehole of a country.

Did Rangers fans on a bus not get into trouble for mocking the wee Japanese s by pulling their eyes which is extremely tame compared to mocking dead legends IMO
They were banned from Ibrox and made the headlines on the news on BBC and STV.

Less of the cryptic pish would be great.

People have asked you to evidence your claims, and you haven't.

Having said that, it's a weird, weird thing to post on a Rangers board - when the scum have started mocking four dead Rangers legends - and start talking about (without evidence) some song some Rangers fans once might have sung about Tommy Burns...

A total riddy and symptomatic as to why we're often on the losing end of a PR war.

Like I said, who needs enemies.

I'm out.

Rangers need to call this out so it’s in all the rags and sports channels.
Scum fc will have nowhere to hide and can’t possibly make excuses
Someone with slo ear get him to raise this with the club

The club gave an open goal here

Stick it to those Scum who run their rotten club

If the shoe was on the other foot celtic would 100% make a very public statement about it.
They'll always be miles ahead of us in the PR dept
Rangers need to nip this right in the bud

Name and shame hibs and Celtic and ask for police charges

Walter smith is the most decent man ever and a Scottish football legend his memory can’t be tarnished in this way

Back