Try Praying

Not religious, used to be. Went up to to the Cathkin Braes yesterday, to the spot were I scattered my da's ashes a few weeks ago. Had a wee chat with him. He enjoyed our Euro run last year even though he wasn't a supporter. Was happy to see me happy.

Same again old man.

Reminds me of the quote from Cruyff I think it was that if there was a God and he was interested in influencing football results then every game in Spain would be a draw due to the number of players crossing themselves

If it's God's will, it will happen! I'm sure that Bassey, Aribo and Sakala (and maybe a few others in the squad) will be asking for divine inspiration, may just give us an edge!

Yeah, I might try offering up a prayer or two before, and during the game tonight.

Anyone know if its legal to sacrifice goats in SNP 21st century Scotland ?

Can't focus on work, decided to take a drive for an hour or two.

Drove past a pretty little church with a 'Try Praying' banner outside.

So, since the first time since assembly in P7, I pulled over and prayed.

I guess tonight we will actually see if God is a Bear...
Did the hookers arrive?

6gl9ym.jpg

Let us hope that Pastor Jack Glass is sending us good luck from heaven, but not as much good luck as he would've done if it'd been before the 10th of July, 1989.

Went for a walk around the old city of Alcudia this morning and visited the main church…did ponder should I light a candle but in the end just said “Please God, let it happen”.

Dear God please please please make Rangers win the cup tonight. I promise I will do what my mummy and daddy tell me for evermore. I will do my homework, tidy my room and not be cheeky to anyone ever ever again. Please God…….Amen.

Dear God please please please make Rangers win the cup tonight. I promise I will do what my mummy and daddy tell me for evermore. I will do my homework, tidy my room and not be cheeky to anyone ever ever again. Please God…….Amen.
Soooooo, you were there?

Done a wee prayer last night after about 8 whiskeys lol hopefully the big man is listening we need this BELIEVE

Can't focus on work, decided to take a drive for an hour or two.

Drove past a pretty little church with a 'Try Praying' banner outside.

So, since the first time since assembly in P7, I pulled over and prayed.

I guess tonight we will actually see if God is a Bear...
Not quite how it works but prayer can only help.

Never pray so decided to pray to Brian Laudrup a few times yesterday and never worked

Back to a man of no faith

I said my prayer yesterday morning and after the Amen bit, I said let's wait and see.

Erm.......nope, that didn't work. Another decade or two before I need to do that again!!

Back