Trying to hold my nerve

Anything can happen in football well except Celtic not being victims or losing fair and square. It would take a our form to nosedive and theirs to sykrocket .Based on what we all see we should feel comfortable rather than thinking worst case scenario. We are in control and have margin for error. I have said before on here in most of our games we have strong control the nerves don't seem to be tested this season. We will do this and do it in style.

Not a chance we'll all stand by patiently.

Liverpool fans celebrations will be nothing in comparison.

I'm hoping for George Sq. or an Edmiston Dr. party and I'll be there with my 5yo son on my shoulders.

My worry is I've already accepted the league is won and the emotions that I expected to feel when the final whistle blows on whichever day we win the league won't be quite as intense.
Trust me they won't!!!!

The Celtic board have surrendered that’s the only explanation for keeping the Lurgan flopp.

We should be looking at setting records, unbeaten for a start would be a fantastic achievement and hopefully keep the players fully focused.

Last edited:
The way I feel now is the way I felt entering a night club in Katowice (Poland) when we played Gornik.
You had to walk down a flight of stairs and as you approached the top step and started to walk down The Sash was the loudest i had ever heard.
I thought my heart was going to burst.
So proud to be a Rangers Supporter.
55 I can almost touch it.

I Remember the 11 jokes (elevator and all that) not sure what the GHI Were then? But thinking wow!! But it's not enough, now it's 21 I'm thinking wow!!! But it's not enough :D

League is won mate relax.
The mentally challengeds are absolutely shite, they will have dropped lots more points by the time we get to the split. Their fans have gave up, their players will give up soon and the manager knows he's out the door by the end of the season.

Not a chance we'll all stand by patiently.

Liverpool fans celebrations will be nothing in comparison.

I'm hoping for George Sq. or an Edmiston Dr. party and I'll be there with my 5yo son on my shoulders.

My worry is I've already accepted the league is won and the emotions that I expected to feel when the final whistle blows on whichever day we win the league won't be quite as intense.

No it will be intense bro. It was said in another thread recently, but this will be bigger than Easter Road in 75 and Pittodrie in 87. I was watching Grandstand as a 10 year old on that glorious day v Hibs, there as young man at Pittodrie when big Tel’s goal, shared it with my two kids as a dad at Ibrox v Dunfermline in 2003, but nothing, nothing will be greater than the excitement when that final whistle goes on 55! They tried to kill us but we will have triumphed over them all.

ive been keeping it zipped for months but in all honesty we could stop playin right now and win next season they are that guff

ive been keeping it zipped for months but in all honesty we could stop playin right now and win next season they are that guff

An Arsenal supporting mate of mine put me at ease right after our win against them on 2nd January.

He said, “Take a step back, take the passion & emotion out of it & look at it objectively. They are done.”

Them drawing their next 3 games has proved him correct. They are done!

The anticipation and build up to #55 is a struggle by the way. Dont get me wrong, I'm loving life the now....but just want to fast forward till it's done

Every game I'm bricking it, scared somethings bound to go tits up at some point. I've never been so nervous before a Ross County game at Ibrox!!

Any spare time, I'm watching videos on Stevie G, the team, the fans, it's always been about the Rangers but now its just magnificently wonderfully absolutely blindingly Rangers in each waking thought. Thanks God my normally not too bothered by fitba wife thinks it's funny, and my 11yr old daughter is showing serious signs of becoming a die hard like her auld man

I don't want to tempt fate, but thank you Rangers. Thank you for this season, the journey, the way you're approaching things, just everything about this emotional roller coaster

P.S, couple of early goals the morrow would be nice too
If it’s any consolation, Liverpool fell at the final straight a few times in recent years, last year they ran away with it. Very similar circumstances to us this year. Realistically I think 8 wins from 14 will clinch it. Enjoy.

Yes indeed, it looks all but over but drawing against Ross Co at home is not the time to continue dropping points. Nip it in the bud Rangers. Learn from the mistake of the Motherwell first half and go all out attack like a hungry wild animal. Need to play every game as if our lives depended on it because that league title means the world to us - irrespective of our lead.

Might need it before Easter Road on Wed!

Loving life, loving Rangers, it's all about the 55....

....but I need then 3-0 in first 10 mins please
If we win today then will be a lot more relaxed ability Wednesday

It's the mental picture you get in your head should things go tits up, doesn't bear thinking about. This is no ordinary season. Just need the players to keep that winning mentality till we are over the line

Honestly, what an unbelievable season so far.

An amazing set of players, amazing coaching set up, amazing manager...just an amazing club that we all love.

With each game that passes, were that wee bit closer.

For me, this is all about us. Stopping 10 is second to us winning 55 and the first trophy for a decade. A feckin decade, inconceivable when I was lucky enough to watch Rangers as I grew up.

Keep it going boys. This thread shows that whilst we all have different makeups and personalities, we are a support who are so unbelievable together, as we always have been, and willing this title to be done and dusted.

I'll enjoy the anticipation, but still have those angst feelings just till each 3 point is secured. I'm so proud of this team, and of our support. Were gonna get what we deserve #55

I understand the OP because we've not been as comfortably ahead since 2000. We'll win the league easily because they can barely go 3 or 4 games without dropping points .
I think we'll win the league by over 20 points.

Celtic are gone . They can’t win games against a weakened livi side .

they will continue to drop points more often than us .

we will be champions by end of February

I was at 80% last weekend, now at 85% that we’ll do it.

A rational Rangers fan knows that we will gain more points from now till May than Celtic yet here I am still worried about Ross County at Ibrox tomorrow...
Im exactly the same as this, after Wednesday im sure the title is ours and by this morning im worried about Ross County at home

There’s so little pressure on us (in the league) that my nerves a completely fine. It’s a total walk in the park.

They’ll be back with a vengeance when the europa league starts back though.

The players/management will never admit it - but they know that the league is as good as in the bag, and the europa league will soon become the higher priority.

For all the posters wanting Livi pulled up for playing a weakened team against the poets during the week, let’s see if you’ll still have the same attitude when we do exactly just that when the europa league starts back up and we (hopefully) continue to progress to the next round(s).

Big girl's blouse.

Change that username to "No balls".

I honestly can't believe we have fans that still think we can blow it.

Give this team the credit it deserves.
I'm already looking forward to 56.
Personally I think they're attention seekers or drama queens considering the gap between us and them as well as the mess that mob are in. As you say leagues over

Still a bag of nerves. Hardly slept last night. Starting to feel a bit sickly/nervous now. Can’t look at all the photos, songs etc that are going around social media.
As others have said, if we win today and Wednesday I think I will feel a bit calmer.

Still a bag of nerves. Hardly slept last night. Starting to feel a bit sickly/nervous now. Can’t look at all the photos, songs etc that are going around social media.
As others have said, if we win today and Wednesday I think I will feel a bit calmer.
I keep saying this to myself, if we get past a certain game we will feel better, I looked at Ross County weeks ago as a game not to worry about and now I am, only thing I think will calm me down is when its mathematically done

The last ten years has trained me to expect a boot in the balls at least once a week for something Rangers related. I just can't shake the 'expectations' that something will go wrong as it normally has the past ten years.
Until it's done officially I won't be able to fully relax

Little part of me doesn't want it to end...

This season will be remembered for the rest of Rangers history, long after we are gone.
I'm the same, loving every second of it.

Agreed this season will go down in history for us and I believe it is the start off something very special moving forward.

The anticipation and build up to #55 is a struggle by the way. Dont get me wrong, I'm loving life the now....but just want to fast forward till it's done

Every game I'm bricking it, scared somethings bound to go tits up at some point. I've never been so nervous before a Ross County game at Ibrox!!

Any spare time, I'm watching videos on Stevie G, the team, the fans, it's always been about the Rangers but now its just magnificently wonderfully absolutely blindingly Rangers in each waking thought. Thanks God my normally not too bothered by fitba wife thinks it's funny, and my 11yr old daughter is showing serious signs of becoming a die hard like her auld man

I don't want to tempt fate, but thank you Rangers. Thank you for this season, the journey, the way you're approaching things, just everything about this emotional roller coaster

And relax

I started celebrating last Wednesday even put a thread on here that got chopped

55 Is in the bag

Don't wish your life away mate, we're not here long.
It'll come. Soak it in and enjoy it.

Some of these Bears must be born worriers. Chill take comfort in the knowledge that it could be so much worse - we might only be ten points ahead.

Back