Tuesday’s football

That's Leicester top atm, would be funny as f*ck if Rodgers team finished up there at the end of the season. mentally challengeds going mental.

Would be funny as.. if Brenda won the title with Leicester. Would the filth fans be able to cheer his success? I very much doubt it.

Morecambe owe me about £600 from 3 different bets

Goals and losing costing me

Looking up train journeys the now not sure whether to take it out on Fury or just head right to their stadium

Lampard deserves the pressure he finds himself in. Every time I look at their line up I wonder what the hell he thinks he’s doing. He’s got five attackers on the park and one midfielder. Mount isn’t a cm.

Last edited:
I don't actually think anyone rates him apart from Lampard. He's a championship player at best for me
I said this last year, then he looked “ok”.

I was absolutely staggered to hear he’s scored 21 goals in 33 starts, none of them penalties.

Chelsea are honking. All that money spunked on garbage and a 36 year old Thiago Silva is their best signing while Giroud is still their best striker.

Chelsea are honking. All that money spunked on garbage and a 36 year old Thiago Silva is their best signing while Giroud is still their best striker.
This is what happens when you sign players based off their reputation, rather than players that fit your system.

I just text the same thing to my mate (Chelsea fan) who is giving it all the excuses.

I said this last year, then he looked “ok”.

I was absolutely staggered to hear he’s scored 21 goals in 33 starts, none of them penalties.
Im sure id probably be proved otherwise but I'd bet decent money that the majority of those goals were against bottom half of the table teams. I remember he scored against Arsenal but I've got no memory of him ever influencing a big game or key moment

Im sure id probably be proved otherwise but I'd bet decent money that the majority of those goals were against bottom half of the table teams. I remember he scored against Arsenal but I've got no memory of him ever influencing a big game or key moment
Giroud is a far superior footballer, & striker IMO.

Chelsea have went full Arsenal and spent money on attackers they probably didn’t need and not addressing their defensive issues.

They’ve signed some brilliant players but they do not necessarily fit the way Chelsea play. I think Frank is toast though.

2-0 Leicester. They are a very good side.

I’m not convinced that Chelsea keeper is as good as he is made out to be.

feel Chelsea should have concentrated on their defence in the summer rather than buying Werner or Havertz

awful defending

At that goal Ruediger looked like an amateur

A guy that being touted for a big big money move
Mental

1-0, Pellegrini literally passes it after doing that stupid Jorginho penalty style.

All the small things blaring (randomly).

Back