Tuesday’s football

At what point do you accept Lampard cannot organise a defence ?
He did well at Derby but after a decent start they look more like a team battling relegation that a team trying to win the league. Whatever something isn’t right.

I'm sure a lot of FF were loving Chelsea's signings saying they were going for the title, not even top 4?!

Rudiger is another defender who is nowhere near the level required at the top of the EPL.

He passed the ball straight to Schmeichel which led to the first goal and just made a total arse of defending the second there.

So many players are bought by english clubs and are expected to have the same form they showed for previous teams whilst not being played to their strengths or previous tactics.

It's crazy.

%^*& fat Frank and his boys. Its about Raymond's bet. 5 smackers for 450......

reading w
Crewe w
mk dons w
R vvallacano w
Watford winning
Southampton winning
Wolfsburg winning

Stoke losing

Outsider bet too

He was shite before that. Don’t think I’ve seen him have one good game for Chelsea
Young lad massive fee moved from Germany to the U.K. thats tough then gets COVID19 badly - very badly. Think you’re being a wee bit harsh.

Chelsea should get naglesmann.

New progressive coach and will get the best out of Werner and Havertz.

Also see Wirtz scores against dortmund there, 17 year old replacement for Havertz.

Awful from Chelsea. Said it on previous threads but I cannot see Lampard being in charge next session, might not even see this one out

Chelsea look like they are playing at 80%, they are slow to react and are not committed enough. Leicester are far more organised.

Chelsea look every inch a mid table side on this showing.

Wish I had put money where my mouth is with Chelsea. Everyone tipping them to do well due to who they signed but I had a feeling they would struggle due to not knowing their best 11 and players settling in

Just cram as many young English players in as possible and hope for the best
Changes the 11 every week and worse than that changes formation every week. Played well at start of season as players injured and not match fit so forced to play a certain way with same players. It’s like he’s trying something different every blooming week to see if he finds somethings that works.

Roma get in behind for the 1756th time, the ball across is good (for the 1st time) & Mayoral skies it from 6 yards.

Shocker.

It may sound stupid but it looks like Chelsea have too many players to pick from, seems to be 4 or 5 changes every week, and Tomori still cant get a game
I can't see Lampard lasting much longer

Back