Back Pages Tuesday Back Pages - 24 images

SPFL are hoping some fans will be back in stadiums for Friday, November 6. So that will be the Aberdeen match then if they get the go ahead.

SPFL are hoping some fans will be back in stadiums for Friday, November 6. So that will be the Aberdeen match then if they get the go ahead.
Cannae get to a pub or restaurant but fans back at a game? No chance especially with different parts of the country in different tierd

4/5 for Rtv coverage yet 5/5 for the vermin, aye okay! I'm sure Strachan and Sutton provide the same depth of analysis as McCann, Smith and Souness.
Neil McCann half time analysis when asked what Gerrard should do at half time...look at changing the shape or attack weak opposition positions, press higher or up the tempo etc etc
Chris Sutton half time analysis when asked what lennon should do..."pray"
Aye that's in-depth stuff right there... :rolleyes:

Because of cancer I have had to give up my ST. for the season, so I am dependent on RTV, for all the games at Ibrox, who ever compiled those points score for their score is a bigot, or just plain daft, I think our cover of the games is first class even better than all the other stations IMO, five from five.

Because of cancer I have had to give up my ST. for the season, so I am dependent on RTV, for all the games at Ibrox, who ever compiled those points score for their score is a bigot, or just plain daft, I think our cover of the games is first class even better than all the other stations IMO, five from five.
Well said.
I hope you are in the mend soon and beat that evil disease and are able to take up your rightful place in Ibrox

Get well soon mate. Hope you can get back to Ibrox at some point.

Good luck buddy. God bless and praying for your health.

Weird that Lexalt would do a piece on a Scottish church when he’s just arrived in the country.

Thank you my friend I had a phone call yesterday from the Beatson seems they are pleased with my treatment, so I may just look forward to next season see if I can get my name on the ST waiting list. Thanks again for your post.

Good luck with your treatment, great you got some positivity from the hospital. Keep our fingers crossed for you getting a season ticket next season.

thanks for all the info Mark, keeps me up to date. Good luck to a fellow bear in his fight against that Cancer crap, keep a good outlook man, it can be beaten cheers

Back