Tuesday football thread

Skybet suspended for Neymar to be carded. Why not just give odds lower than they think, seems daft.

Jim Beglin apologising during the commentary for making a general comment about Latin temperament at the Di Maria red card.
That's ridiculous.

So when people go on about Scotland and Scottish teams always "being physical" are people to demand that be shut down??

World's gone mad.

Psg are lucky they've still got enough players on the pitch to see out the game. That was shocking from Kimpembe

I dont have the game, but foden really does remind me of a young scott brown.

I'm off behind the settee now.

Reactions: jtc
The ref needs to protect the City players here. Another deliberate tackle looking to injure.

I like Poch a lot but find it difficult to warm to PSG.

Jim Beglin apologising during the commentary for making a general comment about Latin temperament at the Di Maria red card.
He shouldn't have to apologise for saying that. I'm not surprised he apologised, someone probably ordered him to do it. Latin players diving and faking injuries have always made me raving mad.

Di Maria faked an injury in the first half, never even got touched, wee fanny, can't stand him.

What is it about Brazilian defensive midfielders and never getting bloody booked

For his ability, Neymar should be the top player in the world just now with the usual suspects beginning to regress. But he’s a selfish wee shite and going to play in Ligue 1 means he’s probably blown that opportunity now.

Back