Tuesday football thread

HMS.Temple.Garden

Live game in the German 3rd division right now that has big implications for promotion

Carrick Rangers vs Ballymena will live on BBC later on as well

Brora Rangers v Kelty Hearts
Lowland-Highland Play Off 1st Leg
(Winner will face League Two's bottom club Brechin City in final)

Luton Town v Rotherham United
(A win for Rotherham closes the gap at the bottom with Derby County)

Praying PSG hammer city, the lesser of two evils.
I'm the opposite.

Obviously City have been changed by all the Middle East money, but they are still a proper historic football club with a history of titles, trophies and years in the wilderness.
Plus I have been massively entertained watching them over the last decade, at their best they have been a joy to watch.

Hoping for a decent game for PSG City later.

PSG need to score two minimum so hopefully be an open match, they are certainly more than capable of scoring a couple.

I'm the opposite.

Obviously City have been changed by all the Middle East money, but they are still a proper historic football club with a history of titles, trophies and years in the wilderness.
Plus I have been massively entertained watching them over the last decade, at their best they have been a joy to watch.
I agree they are historic, but I just cannot like them for some reason - I actually didn’t mind them until a couple of years ago.

PSG get my support tonight, purely for some of their players and their kits :))

A win Rotherham would put them out of the drop zone. Be astonishing if both Wednesday and Derby went down.

Can’t say I have any affinity for PSG or City. But I still have the image of the 2019 Champions League quarters between Spurs and City etched in my mind - 94th minute goal for City being checked by VAR that would get them through to the semis, and the camera pans to City fans in the crowd. They looked like they were all standing there waiting for a bus while they were waiting for the decision on the goal to be made. Howling.

Reactions: cav
I fancy PSG to get a stone wall penalty, and 'Fletch' and 'Sav' saying..."Wow, you've got to say....its very harsh....where was he supposed to put his hand?"
While the offending player is standing there like this.

luis-suarez-uruguay-ghana_1w4yxg182y4ww11eowuvjqwtva.jpg

'Very harsh, I've seen them given but what can he really do about that...'

Utterly bizarre seeing a CL semi in May being played on a pitch which is covered in white by hail stones.

Might be gone by kick off, but bizarre all the same.

Icardi is a wank of a guy, but there’s something wonderful about a wee old school number 9 - hope he scores a few.

Neymar gave the ball away three times already, one attempted pass ended up at the Old Trafford cricket ground.

co-commentator just stated the pitch conditions will be strange for the South Americans playing...aye cos a continent closest to the South Pole with the Andes mountain range never sees any snow.:)):))

Bordering on a hate crime with you and him
Struggling to think of many players I dislike more, he’s in my top 5 but I think his inclusion is justified.

Joe Hart’s inclusion, probably isn’t.

Penalty PSG - will be ruled out, never a pen.

Early doors yet but have the feeling City should have got themselves another goal in Paris.

That was vintage Kyle Walker, fannying around and losing it on the bye line

that’s not a penalty either

That’s not a pen, but did anyone think the challenge on Di Maria a few minute ago would have been a valid claim?.

Latest posts

Back