Tuesday's back page - 21 images

Wow. The hotline today is something special.

Rangers run Scottish football, the tims are the victims and best of all a “Rangers fan” called Ian Ferguson is disgusted with Morelos’ actions at the Motherwell sending off.

I can’t wait for the Record to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian Ferguson, Croftfoot ..... Mr "I'm a Rangers fan, but ...."

160.gif

Lance Little - A regular commentator on Rangers and obviously not a fan.

Another of the obsessed.

According to the hotline, Kevin Clancy ignored the headbutt to keep Livi with 10 men? Kevin effin Clancy
And in John McGarry's article he says Rangers problem is the amount of points they have dropped away from home, the exact same number of points as the filth.o_O

Ian Ferguson from Croftfoot needs to find the longest, broadest object he can and ram it right up his dunger. All season people have been trying to get Alfie sent off, its about time.

my gast is well and truly flabbered at the brass neck of people saying we are influencing refs decisions?!?!?

these fuckers have very short memories and hypocrisy oozing from them....we didn't cause a ref strike ya fuckin muppets but you go on and conveniantly forget that part of your past ya fuckin weasels

I think that had dolly's so called headbut connected with christie he would have ended up in row z, and no i ain't saying that it is right.
How many players injuries have septic had through hammer throwers tackles ?.

The zoomer Armstrong going on about consistency lol eh you just dropped another 2 points and are only 2 points above us :D.

According to the hotline, Kevin Clancy ignored the headbutt to keep Livi with 10 men? Kevin effin Clancy
And in John McGarry's article he says Rangers problem is the amount of points they have dropped away from home, the exact same number of points as the filth.o_O

Tims with typewriters.

Simple as that

Its great being able to read the sports pages on here and contribute nothing towards those rats posing as journalists.

Ian Ferguson, Croftfoot ..... Mr "I'm a Rangers fan, but ...."

160.gif

He's no Rangers fan.

But if he is you know the type he is. Bet he sits with his mentally challenged pals and calls himself a "Hun" and agrees with everything they say against us. Basically a fuckin whalloper 'yes man' and apologist of the highest order.

The whole hotline dedicated to bias in favour of Rangers.
If only the press were so dedicated to exposing child abuse at the Stadium of Open Secrets. Maybe there would be a much shorter list of damaged people in the country.

Keech actually doing his job for once highlighting that this great new super duper tv deal is not only a rip off for us fans but is actually even less money than the previous shit deal for the clubs!:confused:

What I do agree with, from 'I'm a rangers fan', is alfies clapping at the ref
When McHugh was sent off.
Not the class of a Rangers player, I hope SG let's him know that.

I'm writing in to the Hotline next week -

I'm a Celtic supporter but I have to admit we're a bunch of work shy, odorous arseholes.

Not forgetting we've played the bheasts away from home. We've got them at Ibrox in December with nearly 50k bears supporting us.

Back